TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How many miles on your GT-H

I have been reading the forum talking about mileage on the SGTs, which now has me wondering where the GT-Hs are at for mileage.

I may have one of the higher mileage cars out there.

07H279 was purchased out of 2 full years of service with 50,052 in January 2010. It just rolled over to 57,500 last night.

I put almost 2,000 miles on it driving home from Florida after purchasing it and then put another 2,000 on when I went to the Sturgis Mustang Rally.

Anyone else want to share? Specify if you have a 2006 or 2007.

I have been reading the forum talking about mileage on the SGT’s, which now has me wondering where the GT-H’s are at for mileage.

07H279 was purchased out of 2 full years of service with 50,052 in January 2010. It just rolled over to 57,500 last night.

I put almost 2,000 miles on it driving home from Florida after purchasing it and then put another 2,000 on when I went to the Sturgis Mustang Rally.

dsastang67, I've got you beat but it's a close race!

07 #66 had around 57k when I bought it in February this year, and I'm now about 25 miles from rolling over to 60k.

I traded my '03 GT with 35k to buy it, so it's my daily driver. I do find myself driving our Jeep to work when the weather's really bad though. We haven't gone on any trips longer than about 150 miles or so yet.

06H209 and 06H235 both have just a little over 22000 miles each. purchased 209 nov. 2007 with a little over 17k miles on her. and 235 was purchased nov. 2008 w/ a little over 19k miles on her (driven home from florida). as well 07H0235 was purchased in florida same day w/ a little over 22k miles on her (driven home from florida) and now has littte over 25k miles on her. all cars are driven to shows and as well several times thoughout the month as occasional drivers.

07H490 has about 3000 miles on her now. Came from Oklahoma in 2008 and now is in Las Vegas. Bought it with about 800 miles on her and drover her 1200 or so miles from Oklahoma to Vegas. It is a great car indeed.

QSS

Mine has just about 32K

I decided to put the camera in the car so I could film it rolling over 60,000 miles. I wanted to do it while accelerating on an on ramp, but mistimed it by about 4 tenths of a mile and ended up hitting it at 30mph. At least I didn't miss it!

with 60k miles i think you have the highest milage gt-h. only one other guy that drives his everyday may have higher? he posted here last winter w/picks of his new snow tires.

Less than 4k of those are my miles. My car must have made a killing as a rental!

Less than 4k of those are my miles. My car must have made a killing as a rental!

i know alot of the convertibles did. hertz (my thought) got there money's worth out of the convertibles. was in florida last july and they still had one in the fleet. can't remember the milage but it was high.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been reading the forum talking about mileage on the SGT’s, which now has me wondering where the GT-H’s are at for mileage.

07 GT-H 485 has less than 550 miles. I am retired from Hertz and ordered the car directly. She was never in the rental fleet and is also one of 19 manual transmission units made. She gets a little exercise on nice days but is otherwise in the garage under her cover. . . .

07 GT-H 485 has less than 550 miles. I am retired from Hertz and ordered the car directly. She was never in the rental fleet and is also one of 19 manual transmission units made. She gets a little exercise on nice days but is otherwise in the garage under her cover. . . .

Hello mwbowman,

great, great car you have. I too have a manual transmission 07 GT-H that was never rented which I bought from a Hertz executive out of Oklahoma. I am sure he is a fellow aquaintence of yours. Say hi to BD for me if you know him. I thought there were only 18 manual transmissions? Do you have some insight on this?

One of my best memories of the GT-H is picking up the car in Oklahoma and driving 17 hours to Las Vegas. I started with around 800 miles and put 1100 miles on her in one day, What a great day that was!

Only problem with your car is........................................ you don't drive it enough. :D

QSS

I HAVE 07H093 SHE HAS 26000 ON HER....WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE INSIDE OF THE MANUAL TRANSMISSION CAR...THANKS

Archived