TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Cobra Commander

Sandmanisin

Hello guys Without further ado here is my 2010 Shelby which I named Cobra Commander for obvious reasons :D I know the color combination isn't everybody's cup of tea, but I love it. The only mods so far are Ford Racing springs, but I guarantee won't be the last mod LOL!!!

post-30361-005180000 1288685292_thumb.jpg

post-30361-005180000 1288685292_thumb.jpg

Hello guys Without further ado here is my 2010 Shelby which I named Cobra Commander for obvious reasons :D I know the color combination isn't everybody's cup of tea, but I love it. The only mods so far are Ford Racing springs, but I guarantee won't be the last mod LOL!!!

Nice Job. It would be pretty boring if everyone liked the same color. Im sure you will get plenty of attention with that combo.

I believe Grabber Blue / Red is the fastest color combo, faster than a speeding bullet...... but, there may be a few people that disagree...

lol.gif

How did the car feel after adding the springs. I have a set sitting in my garage and I'm still debating just throwing them on, but I'm worried my OCDness won't be happy with the change.

Nice ride btw :rockon:

COOOOOOOOBRAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Saw the thread title and instantly thought of G.I. Joe, then thought hmmm maybe someone was clever and came up with an engine tuner/controller with the brand name "Cobra Commander"

I can appreciate the color combo and can also see how grabber blue isn't for everyone, just like many don't care for a red Mustang or sports car, but I love red!!

Thanks guys... Glad you liked it and it does get so much attention!!! There hasn't been a day that I haven't received a complement while driving it. I attached another pic of the back of the car. As if you guys didn't know how it looks likeLOL!!! I feel like a new parent showing off his newborns pictures to all his friends :)

post-30361-047290000 1288760049_thumb.jpg

post-30361-047290000 1288760049_thumb.jpg

Archived