TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Ever Elusive ALLOY GT500

robertlane

Great job Robert! :bowdown:

How did you stumble on this one? looks like you were on a street corner just waiting to pull the trigger!

After seeing this photo & video I thought I had my selection narrowed down to a coupe in Tungsten with Satin Silver stripes. Now after seeing ALLOY with Satin Silver stripes? (or was it Tungsten?) with a Black Convertible top I’m having second & third thoughts about switching colors & going to a vert…..Hmmmm :headscratch: and adding over the top stripes myself. :yup:

Now all we need is Grabber Orange to complete the color selection.

Here Grabber,Grabber ??

Great job Robert! :bowdown:

How did you stumble on this one? looks like you were on a street corner just waiting to pull the trigger!

After seeing this photo & video I thought I had my selection narrowed down to a coupe in Tungsten with Satin Silver stripes. Now after seeing ALLOY with Satin Silver stripes? (or was it Tungsten?) with a Black Convertible top I’m having second & third thoughts about switching colors & going to a vert…..Hmmmm :headscratch: and adding over the top stripes myself. :yup:

Now all we need is Grabber Orange to complete the color selection.

Here Grabber,Grabber ??

Hahahahahahaha!!!!! Exactly what he said!!! :hysterical: Good thing I couldn't order!!! :blink:

We knew where the car was at, but could not get to it because it was on Ford property. Well, we could have easily went up to it, but that would not have been cool with Ford. So we just waited for that baby to leave. And we waited and waited and waited. . . .

But it was worth the wait, especially when the driver missed the red light!

We knew where the car was at, but could not get to it because it was on Ford property. Well, we could have easily went up to it, but that would not have been cool with Ford. So we just waited for that baby to leave. And we waited and waited and waited. . . .

But it was worth the wait, especially when the driver missed the red light!

Excellent job Robert, too bad a big honkin diesel was behind him as he drove off though.

I *love* the color! It's much darker than I had imagined (I was thinking something close to the Mineral Grey from days of yore). Nonetheless, I like the color alot! :happy feet:

Now picture this.............because *this* is what I envision:

I picture a one person army green tent somewhere on a hill. Robert, a man of prowess and precision, hears a supercharged car with a familiar exhaust note. He frantically grabs his ninja costume from a trick or treat party 5 years ago. All of a sudden, the Mission Impossible theme begins playing out of nowhere. Robert gets the costume on, save for the left black bootie and takes off running at warp speed, camera in hand. Just prior to reaching the Shelby he sees approaching, some squirrel with a low IQ jumps in front of the speeding ninja. Robert lets out a "Heeeeeee Ya!" and does a quadruple flip over the animal, never dropping the camera. He lands directly in front of the Shelby, and screams

Grabber Orange, I own you

Pictures follow that same night, and Ninja Robert is the hero.

:read:

Yes, I'm bored.

I *love* the color! It's much darker than I had imagined (I was thinking something close to the Mineral Grey from days of yore). Nonetheless, I like the color alot! :happy feet:

Now picture this.............because *this* is what I envision:

I picture a one person army green tent somewhere on a hill. Robert, a man of prowess and precision, hears a supercharged car with a familiar exhaust note. He frantically grabs his ninja costume from a trick or treat party 5 years ago. All of a sudden, the Mission Impossible theme begins playing out of nowhere. Robert gets the costume on, save for the left black bootie and takes off running at warp speed, camera in hand. Just prior to reaching the Shelby he sees approaching, some squirrel with a low IQ jumps in front of the speeding ninja. Robert lets out a "Heeeeeee Ya!" and does a quadruple flip over the animal, never dropping the camera. He lands directly in front of the Shelby, and screams

Pictures follow that same night, and Ninja Robert is the hero.

:read:

Yes, I'm bored.

Michelle, you must go further with this. Scriptwriter and then move to Hollywood. And then on the red carpet at the Oscars. :yahoo:

I Knew It!!

Too Funny!! :hysterical:

Archived