TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2006 Vette to 2011 Shelby GT500

mhoglund

I had been looking at the Shelby GT500's for some time. I finally decided to trade in the Vette and get a 2011 Shelby GT500. I gotta say this car is much more fun than the Corvette. Its not as refined, but a blast to drive.

I had been looking at the Shelby GT500's for some time. I finally decided to trade in the Vette and get a 2011 Shelby GT500. I gotta say this car is much more fun than the Corvette. Its not as refined, but a blast to drive.

Welcome to T.S, some sound advise don`t look back . Fnjoy your 2011

Howdy ! and welcome....I love the Corvette....but its that feeling of being in a muscle car that these cars capture hard to put into words....kind like riding a proper HD...just cool! Lots of great stuff on the forums...happy%20feet.gif

Thanks for the kind words. I'll post up some pics once the stripes are painted on. I have the Sterling Gray. For the stripes I'm going with the House of color, color called Brandywine. Its a candy color, the base is a larger flake metallic silver then the candy goes over that. The color really pops in the sun.

Howdy ! and welcome....I love the Corvette....but its that feeling of being in a muscle car that these cars capture hard to put into words....kind like riding a proper HD...just cool! Lots of great stuff on the forums...happy%20feet.gif

Did someone say proper HD. I love the proper ones! Here is my proper springer, :happy feet:

And, welcome to the forum. You'll enjoy playing with the Corvettes now!

post-26281-092687500 1288675161_thumb.jpg

post-26281-092687500 1288675161_thumb.jpg

Archived