TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CSX4005LA for sale

twobjshelbys

I got a lead on a sweet Ford GT but have to sell the Cobra or Mustang to make room in the garage. The asking price on Cobra Country is $105K. This is very negotiable if the gap on the FGT can be closed appropriately. Need to move quickly as the FGT probably won't last. Cash speaks both places :)

More details on the car upon request or the Cobra Country ad.

Basically, it's a British Racing Green / Yellow Stripe, carbon fiber roller with a Roush 427IR (fuel injected) engine that now runs like a BOH. Before I put it away for the winter it was detailed by Mario at Adams Polishes.

• 7 months later...

any luck Tony? had mine out this morning, what a blast :shift:

No bites. I'm leaving it at a local guy who is doing it on consignment. Walked down to get it, went to see some friends and then took it for a little drive on some backroads this afternoon. Reminded me of the track with the chicane and such. Wish I could have gone more than 35. After I put the new radiator and the 180* thermostat it warms up nicely now.

I'm kind of mired in planning the Grand Canyon trip so passed up two car shows (Loveland Good Guys and Golden Cruise In). Too much to do.

• 1 month later...

Archived