TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any SGT's in Central Jersey?

sgt1020

The Garden State Region Mustang Club meets the 3rd Wednesday of every month at 7;30 at the VFW Post on Rt. 10 West in Whippany.

Its a great way to meet Mustang and Shelby folks from all over NJ.

Also try the Bad Pony Club......they are more South Jersey, Eastern PA and Delaware events, but a good group of folks...

here is a link to their website......

http://www.badponyclub.com/forum/index.php

you might want to try the NJ Stangers or the Tri-State Stallions.....

I know these last 2 meet up frequently in the Old Bridge Township area.

and do a weekly cruise to Panera Bread in Basking Ridge.

good luck!

The Garden State Region Mustang Club meets the 3rd Wednesday of every month at 7;30 at the VFW Post on Rt. 10 West in Whippany.

Its a great way to meet Mustang and Shelby folks from all over NJ.

Also try the Bad Pony Club......they are more South Jersey, Eastern PA and Delaware events, but a good group of folks...

here is a link to their website......

http://www.badponyclub.com/forum/index.php

you might want to try the NJ Stangers or the Tri-State Stallions.....

I know these last 2 meet up frequently in the Old Bridge Township area.

and do a weekly cruise to Panera Bread in Basking Ridge.

good luck!

I was actually the one who started those cruises/meets at panera in basking ridge lol. I guess they liked my idea. I haven't been in touch with the guys from tristate but I was just looking for some local shelby GT guys. Whippany is a bit of a hike for me, and south jersey is as well. Im looking for Shelby Gt guys around the Warren, new brunswick, bridgewater, summit or chatham area.

I also have your email address and we have talked before. I was planning on making your car show this summer but I unfortunately had a family obligation. I will be there next year! Oh and best of luck this year on your trip out to shelby in las vegas! I'm looking to send my car out there next fall for the SC package.

I was actually the one who started those cruises/meets at panera in basking ridge lol. I guess they liked my idea. I haven't been in touch with the guys from tristate but I was just looking for some local shelby GT guys. Whippany is a bit of a hike for me, and south jersey is as well. Im looking for Shelby Gt guys around the Warren, new brunswick, bridgewater, summit or chatham area.

I also have your email address and we have talked before. I was planning on making your car show this summer but I unfortunately had a family obligation. I will be there next year! Oh and best of luck this year on your trip out to shelby in las vegas! I'm looking to send my car out there next fall for the SC package.

Thats funny about the Basking Ridge cruise......now I remember when you first started that.

I know Whippany is a little far for you....but we have a Shelby owner who drives up every month from Mt Laurel.

It might be a good way to meet folks from your area and then do your own thing with going forward.

Its only one night a month and the November meeting is Pot Luck Dinner / Toys for Tots Night....

there will be a huge turnout for this meeting because of the meal and we get to fill the vehicle of the US MARINES guest with toys for needy kids.....

We should put a plan together for a local Shelby gathering in early Spring to kick off the season and hopefully get some new Shelby folks involved,

email me and we can start discussing details. Im always up for this kind of stuff and perhaps together we can root out the hidden Shelby owners of NJ! :happy feet:

Thats funny about the Basking Ridge cruise......now I remember when you first started that.

I know Whippany is a little far for you....but we have a Shelby owner who drives up every month from Mt Laurel.

It might be a good way to meet folks from your area and then do your own thing with going forward.

Its only one night a month and the November meeting is Pot Luck Dinner / Toys for Tots Night....

there will be a huge turnout for this meeting because of the meal and we get to fill the vehicle of the US MARINES guest with toys for needy kids.....

We should put a plan together for a local Shelby gathering in early Spring to kick off the season and hopefully get some new Shelby folks involved,

email me and we can start discussing details. Im always up for this kind of stuff and perhaps together we can root out the hidden Shelby owners of NJ! :happy feet:

Sounds great! I will email you soon! What day in november is the meet?

Sounds great! I will email you soon! What day in november is the meet?

We meet the 3rd wednesday of every month, the november meeting is on the 17th.

It starts a little earlier cause of the food and toys for tots festivites......come around 7-7;15 if you can make it!

And I'll watch out for that email!

Together we can get something off the ground.

Archived