TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Jackass 3-D

Do you get hit in the face with one of his Nutz................................ :hysterical: I haven't seen any of his Movies or TV Shows.............................. With AFHV's and Wacked Out Sports on TV, I can see all the Ball Breakers I want.........................I don't watch those Shows either................................ :hysterical:

I went with my 19 year old son since we had seen the previous two. It's a good excuse for me to embrace my inner teenager...lol

Not recommended for the weak hearted though....or the weak stomached..:)

I went with my 19 year old son since we had seen the previous two. It's a good excuse for me to embrace my inner teenager...lol

Not recommended for the weak hearted though....or the weak stomached..:)

Agreed, I could of done without the toy train track scene...... :fear:

I really don't have an opinion on the Jackass franchise one way or the other, however there are several other movies that I would rather pay to see than "JA 3D". But having said that, I have to be honest and admit that this clip really cracks me up everytime I see it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inbnGw554Ks

I really don't have an opinion on the Jackass franchise one way or the other, however there are several other movies that I would rather pay to see than "JA 3D". But having said that, I have to be honest and admit that this clip really cracks me up everytime I see it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inbnGw554Ks

I have to admit, I have never seen any of the Jackass movies, but this clip is hysterical.....

and isnt the name of the guy who gets "high fived" Bamm? :hysterical:

I have to admit, I have never seen any of the Jackass movies, that this clip is hysterical.....

and isnt the name of the guy who gets "high fived" Bamm? :hysterical:

Yeah, Bam Margera to be exact. I think that it's "Weeman's" "high five" that really adds to the humor of that gag.

I saw it last weekend.. It seemed a little bit 'lower budget' than the first two.. as far as where they filmed and the stunts performed.

As with JA 2, I feel that Bam is a little bit too into.. um.. the same sex. Just too many things he does that are a little bit... um... abnormal.

Overall.. as the name implies, they're just a bunch of Jackasses.. Some scenes are gross... but it's to be expected.

Archived