TEAM SHELBY FORUM

And the MSRP is !!!.....

Sorry bout that.... i just couldnt resist :D . Trying to get my wife to find out more at the dealer she works at, but so far no words as of yet about the MSRP.

Last I heard, we should see pricing and allocations sometime in early/mid-April. I think I saw April 13th somewhere. :shrug:

Holy shit...............I thought this was the big day. Dammit dammit son of a bitch :nonono:

Whooo!!!

Moderator alert!!!

Into the bad girl box with you!!!

But, if you're scared in there, I'll come with ya. ;);)

KingCobra.

• 3 weeks later...

Posted this on another thread.

Recieved a memo today concerning when pricing will be available. (For the complete line, not just the GT500)

and it indicated that pricing will be in the Ford system early May. So please no more moans about when will the pricing be avialiable until at least the 16th of May.

BE THANKFUL FOR THE WAIT. HIGH FUEL PRICES, A SHAKEY CONSUMER PRICE INDEX, AND OTHER NEGITIVE ECONOMIC INDICATORS WILL CAUSE FoMoCo TO KEEP THE 500 AT OR MAYBE EVEN SLIGHTLY BELOW THE MSRP'S THAT HAVE BEEN SPECTULATED ALL OVER THE FLIPPING INET!

BTW, IF IT MATTERS IN THIS EQUASION, THE 4,500 UNIT PRODUCTION RUN ON THE GT HAS ENDED AND THERE ARE DEALERS THAT STILL HAVE ONE MAYBE TWO IN STOCK. THE LAST I CHECKED, YOU COULD BUY ONE (CALIFORNIA) FOR AROUND $195.000.00 THAT'S A WHOLE LOT LESS THAN WHAT THE DEALERS WERE GETTING FOR THE FIRST 100 TO 200 GT THAT HIT THE MARKET. GT#12 WENT FOR A COOL $400,000. CHARITY OR NOT, THE "WHAT HIS NAME" THAT BOUGHT IT IS NOW EATING GUANO :fan:. NOW, I'M NOT SAYING THAT THEY WON'T APPREACATE GOING FORWARD (THEY WILL, FOR CERTAIN), BUT FOR THE SAKE OF THIS DISCUSSION, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GT MARKET AFTER THE FIRST 200 UNITS SOLD COULD VERY WELL HAPPEN TO THE 500. BY THE TIME IT HITS THE STREETS IN JULY/AUGUST, GAS IS EXPECTED TO BE CLOSE TO $4.00/GALLON. I HAVE A FEELING THAT THE PRICE WILL STABLIZE MUCH QUICKER THAN THE GT DID, AGAIN AFTER THE NUTSO FEEDING FRENZY DIES DOWN AND THE DEALERS REALIZE THAT REGARDLESS OF SUPPLY AND DEMAND, IF THE DEMAND CAN'T AFFORD THE SUPPLY, THEN THE SUPPLY MUST ADJUST TO MEET THE DEMAND.

Archived