TEAM SHELBY FORUM

No Longer Released from Plant. IT'S HERE

cknight

I have seen it, sat in it and looked under the hood. They are going to clean it up tomorrow and I should be getting the keys around noon. When I first saw the car, I felt like a 16 year old on his first date. All I can tell you now is it's RED, ALL AMERICAN AND ALL MUSCLE.

Pictures by mid week.

Chris, I am glad your car made it to you. I know you were worried about your deal. You can now sleep easy, at least tomorrow night after you get her home. Enjoy your day off picking up your car. :shift: I am Looking forward to your arrival photos.

I have seen it, sat in it and looked under the hood. They are going to clean it up tomorrow and I should be getting the keys around noon. When I first saw the car, I felt like a 16 year old on his first date. All I can tell you now is it's RED, ALL AMERICAN AND ALL MUSCLE.

Pictures by mid week.

What a feeling ... we have all been there So enjoy it. This journey is almost over and another is about to begin..

LET THE MODS FLOW!

Congratulations

dond

ps: good choice in color !

Its in the garage. After I get a sunny day to give it the "third degree" I will take some pics and post them. For now, I cannot see any reason it was on quality hold, the paint is flawless. I will look under it tonight and see if the transmission shows any sign of removal.

Its in the garage. After I get a sunny day to give it the "third degree" I will take some pics and post them. For now, I cannot see any reason it was on quality hold, the paint is flawless. I will look under it tonight and see if the transmission shows any sign of removal.

Congrats on getting your deal closed and your car home. I wanna see some photos soon. :hyper:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mister,

You forgot to give us some pictures of your new ride.

What gives.

You're breaking the rules.

Bad Chris :finger:

Hey Mister,

You forgot to give us some pictures of your new ride.

What gives.

You're breaking the rules.

Bad Chris :finger:

Awesome day

you had better not be 16, wonder how many spoiled rich kids have one of these babies? I mean that with the most respect

need photos

Awesome day

you had better not be 16, wonder how many spoiled rich kids have one of these babies? I mean that with the most respect

need photos

OK,OK

No, I am not 16, add 30 to that. I will get the pics. I finally got a chance to clean it up yesterday. Pics soon

Archived