TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Will June 26th 2011 Be Your Lucky Day ?

shelbymotorsports

I bought THREE GT350s for $100.00 at the LA-SAAC Santa Monica do. At least that's what I understood the contract to be (or was it a hundred for three dollars? or FIVE for $50.00?) (high finance baffles me).

I couldn't get Jenni or anyone to commit to a delivery date. Probably just as well; lots of stress in Shelby delivery dates, I hear.

I have a question ? Is there going to be a limit or amount of tickets that have to be sold in order for the raffle to continue and if there is a set amount of tickets that need to be sold what is thar number. Sorry for the question but it is the mathematical engineer in me that needs to know. Regardless of that the money goes to a great cause. Thanks in advance for the answer.

Scotty :salute:

:lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk:

I have a question ? Is there going to be a limit or amount of tickets that have to be sold in order for the raffle to continue and if there is a set amount of tickets that need to be sold what is thar number. Sorry for the question but it is the mathematical engineer in me that needs to know. Regardless of that the money goes to a great cause. Thanks in advance for the answer.

This is the best I can do:

http://www.winashelby.org/rafflerules.asp

All other raffle questions should be directed to the Shelby Foundation at 310-327-5072

• 4 weeks later...

Tim, Kam & other SAI employee's

I checked with the foundation and there are no restrictions on us for purchasing Shelby Foundation raffle tickets. Only direct employee's of the Shelby Foundation are ineligable to purchase raffle tickets.

Pretty good news so please pass the info around to others.

Steve

Cobra Scotty

From what I understand there is no minimum or maximum amount of needed ticket sales, rain or shine the car will be raffled off. And before anyone asks I have no idea how many tickets have been sold to date. Questions like that will have to be asked directly to the Shelby Foundation.

Steve

You should have this car at Carlisle Pensylvania the weekend before, June 3rd - 4th, probably close to 10 thousand ford fans will be all over that show. The central show is all GT500KRs. What an opportunity for people who attend to buy raffle tickets and for Shelby to sell more.... Talk to eagledriver, he has put a lot of this together...

• 4 months later...

Hi everyone,

the actual ticket will be drawn on Sunday June 26th at the Barrett-Jackson in Orange County.

tickets at 1 for $25 or 5 for $100 and can be purchased online by clicking WinAShelby

or by calling 310-538-0126 or emailing Johnna@cscf.org

you do not need to be present to win, Carroll will call the winner

All proceeds benefit the Carroll Shelby Foundation, there is no limit to the number of tickets we sell.

I hope you all have your tickets and Good Luck!

Hi everyone,

the actual ticket will be drawn on Sunday June 26th at the Barrett-Jackson in Orange County.

tickets at 1 for $25 or 5 for $100 and can be purchased online by clicking WinAShelby

or by calling 310-538-0126 or emailing Johnna@cscf.org

you do not need to be present to win, Carroll will call the winner

All proceeds benefit the Carroll Shelby Foundation, there is no limit to the number of tickets we sell.

I hope you all have your tickets and Good Luck!

Thread title fixed :)

• 1 month later...

Archived