TEAM SHELBY FORUM

'08 KR Silver/Blue For Sale

JADEDaddy73

Hi Everyone. After a long and painful Summer at work I have decided that I should sell my KR. I purchased it in new in Oct of '09 for $69,000 and over the last year I have put in apprx. $25,000 worth of parts and labor into it. Basically did the KR upfitter package to the car but I included a lot more on top of that. If you look at my profile page I believe it lists the majority of the work I have done to the car. I have saved every original part that was removed from the car and have every receipt for all the work done to the car. I also had the TSB work completed in August so the entire clutch/flywheel system is brand new.

The car is immaculate and has been garage kept under cover for the year I've owned it. I now have 4700 miles on it. I am looking to get $75,000 but I am open to discussion on this price. I have reasons I believe that this is an extremely good deal but I am sure others will be presenting me with reasons that it's over priced so I am willing to talk. As a note, the car is now tuned to put out 730 RWHP and 665 ft. lbs of torque. It is unbelievably powerful.

Anyone interested please PM me any questions you may have. I will keep this listed here for a month, in hopes that my car goes to a good Shelby loving home. After that I will explore other options outside the Shelby forums for a more direct approach.

Thanks to all of you who have helped me over the last year with the many questions I have had and for all the kind words about my car. I am very sad to let it go, but I have to do the right thing by my family and this economy has just been a killer. Hope to re enter the Shelby owners club again some day but right now I have no choice but to bow out.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from any interested buyers.

I took the liberty of copying the link to your profile with all the info on your car since it may not be easy for others to find. You have a ton of great mods! Good luck with your sale. It can be a challenging time to sell a high dollar car. Here is the link: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/user/26861-jadedaddy73/. The click on "About Me".

I took the liberty of copying the link to your profile with all the info on your car since it may not be easy for others to find. You have a ton of great mods! Good luck with your sale. It can be a challenging time to sell a high dollar car. Here is the link: http://www.teamshelb...1-jadedaddy73/. The click on "About Me".

Hey, thanks for your help. I truly do appreciate it. I know it's a tough market...if it wasn't I wouldn't be selling to begin with. ;) Anyhow I was hoping that the part about me being open to discussion would help calm some nerves. I hate to sell it even for 75k but I know what I have to do and figured that it was a good and very fair starting point. We shall see...and thanks again!!

Hey, thanks for your help. I truly do appreciate it. I know it's a tough market...if it wasn't I wouldn't be selling to begin with. ;) Anyhow I was hoping that the part about me being open to discussion would help calm some nerves. I hate to sell it even for 75k but I know what I have to do and figured that it was a good and very fair starting point. We shall see...and thanks again!!

That is an absolutely awesome set of mods that you have installed on this KR. The lucky guy who buys your car will truely have the "KIng of the Road". Good luck with the sale!

Archived