TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dealership

Im taking my car to the dealership tomorrow to get the Nav system fixed. While I am there I think I will order the airbag cover to send off to get the Man to autograph it. I think as far as interior mods this is the best. Will some of you guys that have this done post a few pics for me?

Im taking my car to the dealership tomorrow to get the Nav system fixed. While I am there I think I will order the airbag cover to send off to get the Man to autograph it. I think as far as interior mods this is the best. Will some of you guys that have this done post a few pics for me?

What interior do you have?

I may have an extra for you that you can have.

It's cooooool... Best mod ever....

Be sure to give your dealership the VIN#, that way they will know what trim texture and color to order for you. Some are pretty close (ask me how I know...DUH)

Jer

IMG_0527.jpg

R1-24A.jpg

R1-25A.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

R1-24A.jpg

R1-25A.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

2BIGFRED,

Definately one of the best mods... and for a good cause! Good luck.

Shelby-AirBagCover.jpg

87900001.jpg

Archived