TEAM SHELBY FORUM

shelby/eibach coil over kit question

chuckstang

Does any one know the difference between the $800 kit from shelby store and the dr kit which is like$ 2600? It says the $800 is the SS kit and adjustable in firmness and ride height. Isint that everything you woke need? Also, does any one know if any thing else is needed for either kit? I was thinking about using MM caster camber plates with it. The reason im looking into this is because my ride height is different by up to 1/4 inch at every corner from side to side with the ford racing springs and dampers and i have no idea why so i thought adjustables would be the only certain way to get the sitting right. I have no alignment issues and i know it varies a lot based on the road surface but never seen any other car this noticeable.

• 5 months later...

Does any one know the difference between the $800 kit from shelby store and the dr kit which is like$ 2600? It says the $800 is the SS kit and adjustable in firmness and ride height. Isint that everything you woke need? Also, does any one know if any thing else is needed for either kit? I was thinking about using MM caster camber plates with it. The reason im looking into this is because my ride height is different by up to 1/4 inch at every corner from side to side with the ford racing springs and dampers and i have no idea why so i thought adjustables would be the only certain way to get the sitting right. I have no alignment issues and i know it varies a lot based on the road surface but never seen any other car this noticeable.

Did you ever get a answer to your question.And do you know if i will need to buy caster camber plates withe the coilover or the frpp suspension pack.Thanks :shift:

Only the ride height is adjustable on the $800 kit. Not the firmness. I bought the caster camber plates but did not have to use them.

• 2 weeks later...

I have recently been weighing my options with this as well.

I am torn between the FR 3 handling pack and the Eibach Multi Pro R 2 kit.

Like the idea of having the height and firmness being fully adjustable.

Does anyone have the Eibach kit?? Opinions.

Thanks.

Archived