TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Know a good shop in SoCal??

ShelbyPilot

Hey there, I am expecting my car in March or April. Does anybody know of a good performance shop in Southern California. I would prefer in Orange County, somebody who really knows mustangs (doesn't just accept them) and maybe somebody with a dyno. I'm planning on having brakes, a 3.73 (maybe 4.10) rear and possibly headers added after arrival. I want some place that does good work and stands behind their work.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Chris

Hey there, I am expecting my car in March or April. Does anybody know of a good performance shop in Southern California. I would prefer in Orange County, somebody who really knows mustangs (doesn't just accept them) and maybe somebody with a dyno. I'm planning on having brakes, a 3.73 (maybe 4.10) rear and possibly headers added after arrival. I want some place that does good work and stands behind their work.

Chris

SALEEN. :hysterical2::hysterical2:

Chris

Chris,

It isn't in OC, but JBA in San Diego is good. 858-458-3395

You might also email David at operations@allegrosafety.com and ask him the same question as you posted here. David lives up in that direction.

Good luck,

Chris

Thanks GT500. Others please keep them coming.

Son of GT I had thought about GAS (Galpin Auto Sports) until I saw your ADM post. Just kidding never thought of using them. As for Saleen. Would I then have a Shelby Saleen Mustang GT. I could take it over to Foose but I don't think there would be enough room on the rocker panel. I know there is not enough equity in my house or marriage for that.

Chris

You might want to check out Stillen in Costa Mesa.

http://www.stillen.com

I haven't been to CA a while, but there are also several shops on Gothard in Huntington Beach.

Archived