TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT book

67-2124

Has anyone heard if the Shelby GT book will be reprinted?

Wasn't aware they were out. I bought 2 a while back, sold one, due to this before. Did you email the Shelby Store?

Yep, According to the Shelby store, it is not available. Did not know of a re-print anytime soon if ever.

I would like a copy. Anyone want to sell a extra copy or at least give me the correct title and ISBN number to try and locate a copy in a used book store.

Has anyone heard if the Shelby GT book will be reprinted?

If you are refering to the 39 page supplement book, I can scan and make a .pdf version of it when I get a chance (probably this weekend) and it could get posted in the information section. I know that is not the same as having the booklet, but at least the information would be available. :unsure:

Kyle

No, that is not the book in question. I have that. It was my understanding that it cost originally $60 and was a paperback. Anyone correct me if I am wrong. It was a coffee table type book.

Correct! I am looking for mine right now to get you the ISBN from the back...

Gregg

07SGT0547

Edit = Found it... But, no ISBN number as these were produced by company called "blurb"...

Official Title is "Building the Shelby GT 2006-2008"

AB4-2.jpg

These were done just for a favor for the SGT and the Hertz people it was done in very small numbers and some people who bought them were ungrateful thinking the book cost too much and that it mainly was full of build photos and not enough text. I personally bought the SGT book and the Hertz book and thought they were both very amazing and worth every penney it made me feel closer to my car.

Wow, That build information is exactly what I wanted.

Not a lot of actual "info" included in the book...

Rather a large selection of photos taken during different phases of the production process...

Also includes what seems to be a picture of every SAI employee at the time the SGTs were going thru the upgrade process...

And a few "behind the scenes" e-mails from Upper Management to & from Ford about options, wheels, gears, etc.

But for $60 per copy, it was rather steep in terms of price alone... However, it is and probably will be the only "official" publication from Shelby concerning the SGT Program...

Gregg

07SGT0547

Archived