TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Newb in Oklahoma

dwcallaway

nice car did you get electronics package with it. i have the same car, check out the airaid air filter.

Yes, electronics package as well. Still goofing with the satellite, etc. Trying to get it set to stuff I like.

The car commands your attention when driving it though. Hell, most of the time, I turn the stereo off to listen to the exhaust.

Yes, electronics package as well. Still goofing with the satellite, etc. Trying to get it set to stuff I like.

The car commands your attention when driving it though. Hell, most of the time, I turn the stereo off to listen to the exhaust.

how many miles do you have on it. mine just turned 750.what are the prices like over there. got mine for 53000.only had chance to drive it 3 times in the past 1 month, either weather has been bad or it was very cold

how many miles do you have on it. mine just turned 750.what are the prices like over there. got mine for 53000.only had chance to drive it 3 times in the past 1 month, either weather has been bad or it was very cold

Ha. I just got it last Saturday. Had 21 off the showroom floor. We've had beautiful weather this week, so I've driven it to work every day except Monday (and done some driving around just because). Now have 175 on it. I'm taking advantage of the nice weather because I'll garage it as soon as it gets under 40 degrees or if there is a chance for any rain, etc. $55,705 msrp, $51,284 paid. Some of the dealers out here have +10k premium on them! I feel like I made a really good deal and of course, love the car. I'm really impressed with it's fit and finish as well. My last sporty car was an Infinity G35 (2003) and I loved that car. I got rid of it to get something more utilitarian. This time, I kept my suv, so the Shelby will get babied. It's a definite keeper!

Here it is. Glad I found this forum. Looking forward to checking everything out.

Congrat's on the car! Although I'm partial to Orange :slapfight: the SVTPP looks pretty good in those colors.

I know where the pic was taken but what part of the city are you from?

Drop by the Starbucks at 15th & Bryant in Edmond on Monday evenings at 7:30 if you're in the area.

And bring that thing up to Hallett for their High Speed Touring events; one more chance this year (10/30 & 10/31) I'll be there on Sunday :shift:

http://www.hallettracing.net/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks ya'll. What do any of you know about the MidAmerica Shelby deal in Tulsa? Looks like it'd be a great event to check out.

DW,

Hey, are you a broadcaster for NASCAR on Fox?...... :headscratch: Still waiting to meet you for coffee...........

Mid-America is the ONE event that you can't miss, especially considering how close you are! God willing, our familyy will never miss. I've been priviledged to be a driving instructor for the past two years for the Wednesday driving school and a participant for the previous 4 years and I've never had so much fun in 5 days in all my life. The events are great, but the people you meet year after year are the reason to keep coming back. Jim, Earl, David & Scott....the whole gang (& it does take an army) do a fantastic job! And the folks at Hallett will seem like family. There's not a better venue in the country!

So if I don't see you next June, I'll take it personally :poke:

DW,

Hey, are you a broadcaster for NASCAR on Fox?...... :headscratch: Still waiting to meet you for coffee...........

Mid-America is the ONE event that you can't miss, especially considering how close you are! God willing, our familyy will never miss. I've been priviledged to be a driving instructor for the past two years for the Wednesday driving school and a participant for the previous 4 years and I've never had so much fun in 5 days in all my life. The events are great, but the people you meet year after year are the reason to keep coming back. Jim, Earl, David & Scott....the whole gang (& it does take an army) do a fantastic job! And the folks at Hallett will seem like family. There's not a better venue in the country!

So if I don't see you next June, I'll take it personally :poke:

Haha. Nah. That sounds like a fun job though! I'm in oil and gas. Don't tell my mom though, she still thinks I'm a piano player in a whorehouse! LOL.

I'm considering the driving school. I've driven dirt tracks (3/8 mile clay) when I was younger, but asphalt is entirely different and it'd be fun anyway. I'd be damn nervous about everyone else, not so much myself. Does that makes sense?

whats up man. im in okc also. yes mid america is a great event. hopefully we will be there this year also. but the wife will be about 7 months preggo so we can hope anyway.

Great car man. I like the color!

I'm going to try and make it up there I think.

Archived