TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Daytona Beach Mustang Week

RUFDRAFT

Does anyone else have any interest in going to this show in June in Daytona Beach?

We wouldn't have to caravan down there - but it would be cool to stay at the same hotel and gather up on the infield at the Speedway.

Perhaps Robert might set up a display tent that we could support?

http://www.superstangfest.com/register.htm

Here's a mod I'll bet very few have - a trailer hitch!

I just ordered one from E-Trailer - a Hidden Hitch. I had one on my '03 Mach1 and loved it.

I have a 4x8 utility trailer and I love going to Loew's and dragging the trailer along.

I don't have a pickup, so the Mustang will get some additional use!

Now - I have to paint the trailer black and get some rims.....

Does anyone else have any interest in going to this show in June in Daytona Beach?

We wouldn't have to caravan down there - but it would be cool to stay at the same hotel and gather up on the infield at the Speedway.

Perhaps Robert might set up a display tent that we could support?

http://www.superstangfest.com/register.htm

Too far for me, sounds like fun :hyper:

• 1 month later...

Just to let everyone know we have several magazines that will be covering Super Stang Fest...Modified Mustangs,The Mustang Times, Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords, and Mustang Enthusiants will be on hand as well as some of the editors,etc. Also if anyone is wishing to register paying by cash/check or money order you can do so by filling out the attached form and mailing it in or of course you can use the online paypal option...See you all in Daytona!!!

PRINTABLE REGISTRATION FORM

ONLINE REGISTRATION

SeeYouINDaytonaSmallSmall.jpg

Archived