TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sometimes this site is like "Finding Waldo"

SGT/SC2873

Craig, it is its own sub-forum in the events section. You posted this in the road racing events section. There are three other sections, Drag racing, Texas Shelby 350 and Vegas Bash 2011.

Guess its like not seeing the forest for the trees. Your just looking TOO hard.:hysterical:

Here is the link: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/forum/259-shelby-bash-vegas-2011/

Craig, it is its own sub-forum in the events section. You posted this in the road racing events section. There are three other sections, Drag racing, Texas Shelby 350 and Vegas Bash 2011.

Guess its like not seeing the forest for the trees. Your just looking TOO hard.:hysterical:

Here is the link: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/forum/259-shelby-bash-vegas-2011/

I must be losing it....after 580 miles today and traffic I still don't see it . It was a stand alone the other day under the old events list. I posted on it and see where 08SGT1234 posted to it today. I even sent David an email w/ questions as I have already made my hotel reservations. I even found it listed about 4 or 5 pages back in recent posts but when you click on it now, all you get is an error message. I quit, time for a beer...this too much like work...only without the beer. Thanks for looking....Craig

It must be a browser issue. I can see it fine. Try www.shelbyvegasbash.com

Hope that helps.

not looking for Shelby Bash......looking for Mid America - Tulsa 2011...it was out there the other day but can't find it now. They had posted up the dates for 2011, etc. Thanks for trying. Seems like everytime I turn around they are changing the "look" of this site and things tend to get lost somewhere. Oh well......

• 11 months later...

Archived