TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SA - Thanks for the update

Just a quick thank you to SA for the letter emailed to us today with an update on the status of the GT350 program. It is very reassuring to know that cars are beginning to be delivered and more importantly that information is being communicated to waiters without being solicited. Credit should be given where credit is due. :salute:

Just a quick thank you to SA for the letter emailed to us today with an update on the status of the GT350 program. It is very reassuring to know that cars are beginning to be delivered and more importantly that information is being communicated to waiters without being solicited. Credit should be given where credit is due. :salute:

Tony, can you give us any of the details of the update?

Tony is talking about a personal letter from John Luft, and it is a very nice and full explanation of what has been going on with the GT350 builds.

It was well written, thoughtful and insightful. Guys, I feel guilty for getting my car a bit, but I know yours are right behind me. :salute:

My truck and trailer are already on the road and in route now. :happy feet:

He's making great time!!!

Let's see...after a dinner with our friend Mark from the Explorer Forum, he is on the North side of Tuscon and headed to Phoenix. He waved to my parents but didn't stop to see them in person. We'll see them at Christmas so it's all good.

Warren, he says the 5 hour energy drinks are actually helping. He says he is feeling good right now and if he continues to be ok, he'll keep cruising on.

He's making great time!!!

Hey Warren, you MUST get us all some pics. as soon as the opportunity presents itself! You may have to have the wife take them, as you will be shaking for sometime to come, I'm sure!! :hysterical:

:happy feet: I'm excited for you Bud!

BIKEBOY

Hey Warren, you MUST get us all some pics. as soon as the opportunity presents itself! You may have to have the wife take them, as you will be shaking for sometime to come, I'm sure!! :hysterical:

:happy feet: I'm excited for you Bud!

BIKEBOY

I got a text message that SVOC and Dubbs are there right now! Can't wait to see the car. :shift:

Archived