DutchGT500

Shelby Run Europe 2012  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Driving event?

• weekend
    • long weekend, thursday-sunday
    • week
  2. 2. Trackday?

3. 3. How much are you willing to spent per car entry? Car and two persons. This is excluding the travelcosts of yourselves and your car to Europe.

• 0-500 Euro
    • 500-750 Euro
    • 750-1000 Euro
    • 1000-1500 Euro
    • Above 1500 Euro
  4. 4. Time slot?

5. 5. Would you ship your Shelby to Europe for this event?

I like to know if there is any interest in participating in a 2012 Shelby Run for Shelby owners. Plans are not finalized but this is just to investigate any interest. We are thinking about a multi day driving event through several countries. A kind of short holiday packed with fun, good food, nice hotels, beautiful driving and sightseeing.

This is maybe your opportunity to bring your car to Europe and drive our beautiful roads. You can add a vacation easily and see more.

If you have any questions PM or email me.

Patrick, I was gonna email you tonight so we could start putting together the costs on that....great minds think alike!!!

Can you guys imagine taking your car through the alps? or nurburgring? :happy feet: :drool::shift::lurk:

Im SO there!!!!!

I think so. My plans until this far. If there are some US visitors I have to make it worthwhile so I was thinking about a one week trip starting in The Netherlands, Germany to do some autobahns, Switzerland (the country that hates gas guzzling cars), Liechtenstein, Austria, Italy, Monaco, France, Belgium and back to The Netherlands. I have a superb route, but it is about 3500km of driving and when we do this the first week of July 2012 we can include a day of Le Mans Classic. This race is not to be missed with over 400 classic race cars and 8000 cars to see from car clubs all over Europe. This way this would be a Shelby Run of a lifetime. Summer 2011 is not feasable for something like this.

So please spread the word to get as much US Shelby owners. It would be nice if some of you can ship their cars for this. Warren wants to do this out of Houston.

Archived