DutchGT500

Shelby Run Europe 2012  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Driving event?

• weekend
    • long weekend, thursday-sunday
    • week
  2. 2. Trackday?

3. 3. How much are you willing to spent per car entry? Car and two persons.

• 0-500 Euro
    • 500-750 Euro
    • 750-1000 Euro
    • 1000-1500 Euro
    • above 1500 Euro
  4. 4. Time slot?

Just a reminder that the best way to follow us is the Facebook page: https://www.facebook...ShelbyRunEurope

If you don't have a FB account, you can check www.shelbyruneurope.com but Sprint has already advised me to NOT use data while in Europe. If the hotel had WIFI and if I have time I will try to update the website and/or post to my youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/sportscars1968

What a cool way to follow, thanks Sean. Lots of my family have "liked" the Facebook page and will be following the Journey with us.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a reminder that the best way to follow us is the Facebook page: https://www.facebook...ShelbyRunEurope

If you don't have a FB account, you can check www.shelbyruneurope.com but Sprint has already advised me to NOT use data while in Europe. If the hotel had WIFI and if I have time I will try to update the website and/or post to my youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/sportscars1968

What a cool way to follow, thanks Sean. Lots of my family have "liked" the Facebook page and will be following the Journey with us.

WooHoo...slammed it at work this week, now time to pack, and get ready for Monday's flight to AMS

ARE YOU READY?!

WooHoo...slammed it at work this week, now time to pack, and get ready for Monday's flight to AMS

ARE YOU READY?!

AM I READY!!!!!...............Bags are packed and all checked into our flight..........OH YEAH, I'M READY.

For the two days I will be around you (Jun30 and July 1st) we can use my Droid to upload. Most hotels have WiFi, if not in the rooms then in the lobby. You do not want to use your phone here especially for data, plus you can't because Sprint uses CDMA and all of Europe is GSM! AT&T and T-mobile use GSM for those who want to bring and use their phones. And T-mobile used to have a pretty decently priced European plan since they are a German company.

What time do you guys plan to be at the Ring on Saturday?

Be safe and have a blast everyone....I already posted why I had to back out of this amazing event in Wiked's post....

Alex

Thanks Alex.............you'll still be with us in spirit.

We're so glad for you to have this experience and can't wait to follow along with FaceBook. Enjoy and please share your stories the next time we're together!

Thanks and will do Gerry. This group is well represented..........there's a 40th going :yahoo:

This is really, flipping happening :yahoo: . Marji and I are waiting to board our flight to Amsterdam. :happy feet:

another 39.5 hours until we depart, but whos counting... :drool: it is 7:12pm, and if your flight was scheduled for 7:00pm, that means you are taxiing out to take-off!

Cannot wait to see pictures. Enjoy!

+1...

Going to load up on memory cards today, we depart tommorow! :happy feet:

Jim, you and your group have a wonderful "Snakes on the Lake" cruise next Saturday.

On a side note, with the time change, we will just be finishing up on the 'Ring as you are assembling for your cruise :peelout:

We will catch up in 3 weeks!

We are excited for all of you as well! :happy feet: Can't wait to hear about things and see those pics!! Take LOTS of them!!! :camera:

Thanks and will do Gerry. This group is well represented..........there's a 40th going :yahoo:

To one 40th owner from another. Wish you, Marji, JT, Iris and Lindsey a fantastic time. Have a blast enjoying lots of :beerchug: in Germany. All of us 40th members can't wait to see :camera: and a video of you going through the Monte Carlo F1 tunnel. Is JT's 40th the fastest color too?

Have fun,

Don

Alberto,

I am Paul. I am in Stuttgart and was inquiring about joining in on the run. I put in a request for information to Patrick about the possiblity of doing the whole run. But, if I do a partial, I was thinking about doing the day prior to Stuttgart, or starting at Nurburgring through to Munich. Any information would be great!

Thanks,

Paul

Hi Paul,

until now there is nothing planned for the day before (Saturday 30st.), but we want to. If there are any changes, it'll be postet immediately. Would be our pleasure to meet you.

To all guys leaving USA right now to Amsterdam - have a good flight! We can't wait to meet Patrick and you soon... :-)

Albert

Hi Paul,

until now there is nothing planned for the day before (Saturday 30st.), but we want to. If there are any changes, it'll be postet immediately. Would be our pleasure to meet you.

To all guys leaving USA right now to Amsterdam - have a good flight! We can't wait to meet Patrick and you soon... :-)

Albert

thank you Albert,

we fly out tomorrow.........looking forward to meeting you soon as well~

Hi Paul,

Albert

Grusse Albert,

Wir haben gut angekommen haute am 11:30am in Amsterdam. Eine schoner tag haute mit die sonne.

I've been to Amsterdam 4x previously, great walking city. Looking forward to meeting all of our Shelby brothers & sisters in a few short days

Tom

Hi Paul,

Albert

Thanks Albert! If you have anything for me feel free to call or text my mobile at 01608122757. I don't use the voice mail on it.

It looks like I am going up to the Ring on Saturday morning, staying overnight and cruising down with the others to Meilenwerk Sunday. I am still determining what accomodations to use down at Schwangau as they only have a suite left. Very nice though!

Paul

It looks like I am going up to the Ring on Saturday morning, staying overnight and cruising down with the others to Meilenwerk Sunday. I am still determining what accomodations to use down at Schwangau as they only have a suite left. Very nice though!

Paul

Good stuff Paul, looking forward to meeting you on Saturday! :shift:

Archived