DutchGT500

Shelby Run Europe 2012  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Driving event?

• weekend
    • long weekend, thursday-sunday
    • week
  2. 2. Trackday?

3. 3. How much are you willing to spent per car entry? Car and two persons.

• 0-500 Euro
    • 500-750 Euro
    • 750-1000 Euro
    • 1000-1500 Euro
    • above 1500 Euro
  4. 4. Time slot?

This will be a lot of fun.

@Warren, happy to celebrate you're 40th birthday with you and all our Shelby friends. A birthday you will never forget.

Sleep over at DutchBunny's house. :yahoo: I'm sure you have room for all 40 or so of us. :hysterical2:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait...this is going to be a blast!! Please keep us non Facebook users up to date on here. I know too that Glen and Lisa from Canada would like to attend too. I just talked with them as they are still in Palm Springs until Sunday. They can get their car down here to leave with the CA group...

Alex

Can't wait...this is going to be a blast!! Please keep us non Facebook users up to date on here. I know too that Glen and Lisa from Canada would like to attend too. I just talked with them as they are still in Palm Springs until Sunday. They can get their car down here to leave with the CA group...

Alex

This is fantastic news Alex happy%20feet.gif ................... trip wouldn't be the same without you brother. And Glen and Lisa as well :yahoo::yahoo: couldn't ask for a more wonderful couple.

This adventure is going to be EPIC.

• 2 weeks later...

I know there are some TS members that maybe want to attend but have not yet sent me an email to confirm. We reached the maximum of 20 spots on Oct 13 and started a waiting list. Still a very short list though. If you want to attend let me know to secure your spot on the waiting list.

I know there are some TS members that maybe want to attend but have not yet sent me an email to confirm. We reached the maximum of 20 spots on Oct 13 and started a waiting list. Still a very short list though. If you want to attend let me know to secure your spot on the waiting list.

In the Germann Shelby GT500 Forum is great interest to meet you guys but we will need a location for the meeting point where we can turn up.

A local gathering of the American Team Shelby and German Shelby GT500 Forum will be a great deal but also I think that not all of us will be able to make the whole trip with you.

Do you have any information about the expected costs for the trip for example prices for hotels and so on?

Just for information some of us are not on facebook so we can not subscribe there or inform us.

We are working on costs for European members. I should have something in the next day or two.

I am very excited to be able to meet up with our European Mustang/Shelby brothers (and sisters)! happy%20feet.gif I hope that many of you can make it out to meet us even if you can not do the whole tour. :shoppingcart_:

More details soon.

We are working on costs for European members. I should have something in the next day or two.

I am very excited to be able to meet up with our European Mustang/Shelby brothers (and sisters)! happy%20feet.gif I hope that many of you can make it out to meet us even if you can not do the whole tour. :shoppingcart_:

More details soon.

Geting a chance to meet up with our Shelby brothers and sisters from across the pond is so cool.

Can't wait. :yahoo:

Schedule is not changed but route in Germany is 50 km longer now but not necessarely longer in time as I included some stretches Autobahn mit unbegrenzte geschwindigkeits limit. For those who want to drive really fast for a couple of minutes. We will drive the A48 over the Rhein and then the A3 to Frankfurt and Wurzburg. From there we go down the A5 to Fussen. The A3 and A5 have long stretches of unlimited speed.

Arrival attendees Almere, The Netherlands Jun 29

Departure Almere - Nurburgring, D Jun 30 344 km

Nurburgring - Hohenschwangau, D July 1 594 km

Hohenschwangau - Nauders, A July 2 282 km

Nauders - Milano, I July 3 390 km

Milano - Monte Carlo, Monaco July 4 327 km

Monte Carlo - Peyreleau, F July 5 577 km

Peyreleau - Tours, F July 6 opportunity watch night practice 558 km

Tours - Le Mans visit track - Rouen, F July 7 93 + 212 km

Rouen - Almere, The Netherlands July 8 615 km

Schedule is not changed but route in Germany is 50 km longer now but not necessarely longer in time as I included some stretches Autobahn mit unbegrenzte geschwindigkeits limit. For those who want to drive really fast for a couple of minutes. We will drive the A48 over the Rhein and then the A3 to Frankfurt and Wurzburg. From there we go down the A5 to Fussen. The A3 and A5 have long stretches of unlimited speed.

excellent! :happy feet: :shift: :happy feet:

happy%20feet.gif Fantastic :yahoo:

Shipping the cars is the big issue. We are working on it every single stinking day. :rant2:

We do have most of the other details nailed down.

Sean, sent you an email. Please let me know if you got it or not.

Thanks indeed. Albert

• 2 weeks later...

Participants - We have had someone drop out and we currently do not have anyone on the waiting list so we have an immediate opening for at least one car. If you know of anyone who would be interested, please let them and me know. This trip is intimate, but we do need to maintain about 20 cars to make everything work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Participants - We have had someone drop out and we currently do not have anyone on the waiting list so we have an immediate opening for at least one car. If you know of anyone who would be interested, please let them and me know. This trip is intimate, but we do need to maintain about 20 cars to make everything work.

As Patrick has noted, we have a number of openings, so NOW is YOUR CHANCE to get in on this ONCE IN A LIFETIME adventure!

Archived