TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Woo Hoo!!!!!!

DubbsFaris

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still can't believe, instead of driving it, you guys trailered this fun toy home! How on earth did you resist taking it off the trailer on a lonely stretch of highway and tearing up the road for just a bit? Talk about self-control!!!! :shift:

Allow me to add my congratulations! I think it's a magnificent car and I know you'll have a blast in it and work all the rest of us up into jealous little fits!!

I still can't believe, instead of driving it, you guys trailered this fun toy home! How on earth did you resist taking it off the trailer on a lonely stretch of highway and tearing up the road for just a bit? Talk about self-control!!!! :shift:

Allow me to add my congratulations! I think it's a magnificent car and I know you'll have a blast in it and work all the rest of us up into jealous little fits!!

In hindsight it looks like trailering was the right decision as we could be reading a thread right now on how Dubbs 350 is at the body shop repairing pig vs car damage. Plus I'm sure Warren knows where he can find a lonely stretch of highway ;)

Steve

In hindsight it looks like trailering was the right decision as we could be reading a thread right now on how Dubbs 350 is at the body shop repairing pig vs car damage. Plus I'm sure Warren knows where he can find a lonely stretch of highway ;)

Steve

Nah, then he would have altered the chain of events by being 4 hours AHEAD of schedule!

Jer

Good point but that may have then put Warren in the path of Big Foot. Try cleaning Big Foot remains off your car.

Steve

I'm pretty sure if ya hit Bigfoot, YOUR remains will be the ones that need cleaning off.

In fact, WHAT car?

Jer

That's hilarious!!

I decided to trailer it because we drove straight through, and I was worried at night I would miss the giant tread tire debris 18 wheelers like to leave behind to mark their territory.

Now I did find one problem with the car. Its 80 degrees and sunny, and Im sitting in my office staring at a parked GT350. This SUCKS!!

Thats it, executive decision time!!! I _ AM _ OUTTA _ HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy feet: :shift::lurk:

That's going to happen too often Warren. Better not take it to work or you will never get any work done. I've already learned that

That's hilarious!!

I decided to trailer it because we drove straight through, and I was worried at night I would miss the giant tread tire debris 18 wheelers like to leave behind to mark their territory.

Ya coulda hired "Bandit" to drive a blocker car ahead of ya..... eh?.....eh?

See, Jerry Reed was S M A R T....

Jer

Archived