TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Woo Hoo!!!!!!

DubbsFaris

:happy feet: I cant say for sure, but Im willing to bet my Friday is going to be WAY better than anyone else's here.

I would be looking for a FLOOD of pictures and words somewhere in this general area say, ohhhh, around 3PM PST.

Got the call this evening!!!! :call: :happy feet: :shift::dance::mail:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CONGRATS WARREN ,

I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES SMOOTHLY FOR YOU AND THE GT350. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I CAN NOT WAIT TO GET YOUR INPUT AND TO SEE ALL YOUR PIC'S.

SCOTTY

:happy feet: I cant say for sure, but Im willing to bet my Friday is going to be WAY better than anyone else's here.

I would be looking for a FLOOD of pictures and words somewhere in this general area say, ohhhh, around 3PM PST.

Got the call this evening!!!! :call: :happy feet: :shift::dance::mail:

:party2: .............congrats to you. Now just think only 2 more sleepness nights :hysterical:

and of course maybe a few more after the delivery due to you not wanting to get out of the car.............. :shift:

You guys are going to get a FULL ON step by step review with pics....Camera is already in the truck!!!!

I can't wait to hear about this beast. Man you are one lucky guy. I think everyone here hoped that their GT500 would have the performance potential out of the box like the GT350. Obviously traction and weight killed that thought. Some day I will own one....some day.

Warren,

Great news!! As you know, I have been right with you during the pain of the process but I'm very happy for you and hope the car is everything we wanted it to be. Are you driving it home????? All of us waiters can live vicariously thru you with your review and pics. Hope to catch up with you at an event in the future. Thanks again for all the "therapy" sessions.

since no one has said it yet "SHOTGUN"!!!!!, that is awesome news man!!!! i dont check team shelby for a day and this happens /wrists lol. can wait to see the car man! i'll be waiting at your house to see it come in.

i'll 1 up you............"DRIVER SEAT!!!" :hysterical:

Archived