TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Woo Hoo!!!!!!

DubbsFaris

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome. Does this officially mark the first civilian delivery?

I think 3 others have gotten out already. There was another museum delivery this morning, the one Robert documented being trucked out last week, and one Vegas local...

I think 3 others have gotten out already. There was another museum delivery this morning, the one Robert documented being trucked out last week, and one Vegas local...

I do know there was one this morning before Warren, all I can attest to.

Jer

Thanks everyone for the kind words...tons more pics coming today, now that im home and have a full nights rest and a xomutper to download all the pics and convert.

Guys,

It takes a couple drives to figure this car out. It doesnt drive anytging like any car I have ever driven.

I was giving rides out last night, and I finally got it figured out on the third drive I took.

I got into it and launched, and got the shifts right, and I just went blank. I think I was just in pure shock for about an hour.

Jeff drove it, and he couldnt believe it. He says it destroys Rick's 780HP racecar.

The power is SICK! It has so much power, I bent the left exhaust pipe from pure engine torque. (not bad, but bent the hanger)

Guys, this thing is a rocket! That motor Trend article doesnt even come close to describing it, but I cant either! Its just beyond anything I can relate it to.

I guess its like driving a Prius, then getting into a GT500.

Driving a GT500, then getting in this is the same thing. Its in a totally different league of speed, comfort and style.

And then there is the Ford interior....guys, the car we knew as a mustang has just redefined itself with this package.

AND, its totally streetable. The accelerator to 67% is like a really fast GT500, but doesnt break loose. Then you give it full throttle, and you are in a jetfighter, and everything else is in your rearciew mirror.

Bar none, this is the best car I have ever laid hands on. I already have an email out to Top Gear producers, and offered to let them use it and I will even ship it to them.

If you want to see it or get a ride, or I know you well enough to let you drive it, just drop me a line and I will surely accomodate.

Forget the money. I let a guy who drives a Ford GT take it out, and he was speechless. Says this car is faster without question.

Sorry, posted this in the wrong section yesterday. A friend of ours met up with Jeff at SAI before Warren showed up. As they left, he filmed them leaving. Notice he is having to catch up with them and he was driving his wife's car...a 2004 Mach I. :hysterical:

All I can say is WOW. Warren's car is pure sex on wheels. The ride comfort is excellent, getting thrown into the seat by 2nd gear is just awesome, and this car definitely stands out in a crowd.

Warren was a super sport yesterday giving people rides and even a couple of people to drive it. Words alone cannot describe this car. The best way to describe it....look at Warren's face in the pictures. That says it all.

Thanks for posting

You are welcome; however, these are only teaser pics. Warren still has the motherload that was taken at SAI when he picked up the car. I am sure there are more of us that took pics last night that will get them posted later. :happy feet:

Archived