TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Woo Hoo!!!!!!

DubbsFaris

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Cocktail hour in LV, come to think of it, its always Cocktail hour in LV, perhaps thats the reason for the delay.......jk

:tequila: :fan::ohsnap:

Of course i'm referring to Dubbs, not SAI

Stop making fun of me.

I resemble that remark.

hysterical.gif

Jer

Awesome!

Congrats, Warren!

BTW, I wore my GT350 shirt today in your honor!

ENJOY THE CAR!

Jer

I'm speechless guys! :happy feet:

I'm having a little trouble getting signal for the laptop, so this is on the IPad, but the car is not even describable.

I couldn't find a single complaint with the looks, and feel of this car. The sound is -oh my god!

I got on the highway for the first drive, and Im just cruising, not even getting on it and it rides like no other mustang I have ever been in, decided to get on it and downshifted into 4th, and looked down at the speedo, I was already doing 125!!! It felt like 60!

I will get some pics posted, I promise! My notebook doesn't have a cd drive, so I gotta figure that out. If I can't do it on the way, I will get them on tomorrow morning for sure!

Many more details to follow! A full rundown in the next couple hours! :happy feet:

I'm having a little trouble getting signal for the laptop, so this is on the IPad, but the car is not even describable.

I couldn't find a single complaint with the looks, and feel of this car. The sound is -oh my god!

I got on the highway for the first drive, and Im just cruising, not even getting on it and it rides like no other mustang I have ever been in, decided to get on it and downshifted into 4th, and looked down at the speedo, I was already doing 125!!! It felt like 60!

I will get some pics posted, I promise! My notebook doesn't have a cd drive, so I gotta figure that out. If I can't do it on the way, I will get them on tomorrow morning for sure!

Many more details to follow! A full rundown in the next couple hours! :happy feet:

don't worry your just in shock it should last most of the way home

youall have fun now yahere ( hope I spelled that right, not sure how to spell in Texan)

WOW Warren, just WOW....I can just imagine how you are feeling. On a related note...kinda, did you keep your GT500?

Good thing you got that insurance thingy worked out because you might pick up a few tickets on the way home. Try to keep it down to at least one per State.

Warren it looks fantastic. Darn! There goes my anxiety attack again. I'm really jonesing for my car right about now.

Same here!

Jer

Archived