TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Woo Hoo!!!!!!

DubbsFaris

You guys are going to get a FULL ON step by step review with pics....Camera is already in the truck!!!!

Warren,

CONGRATS!

You're driving in to pick it up?

Lemme know, if you're gonna be in town, I'd love to say hello.

Jut send me a PM, or email jgervasi@guitarcenter.com

Jer

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:happy feet: I cant say for sure, but Im willing to bet my Friday is going to be WAY better than anyone else's here.

I would be looking for a FLOOD of pictures and words somewhere in this general area say, ohhhh, around 3PM PST.

Got the call this evening!!!! :call: :happy feet: :shift::dance::mail:

Warren - Congratulations!! I could tell back in April (at the cruise through the Hill Country around Kerrville) that you were very excited about this car. Back then you were talking about a NA version. What did you end up getting? SC?

Im flying out in the morning, picked up at the airport by SAI, go there for a noon delivery local time, and load that bad boy up and get back to the Alamo, her new home! :happy feet:

I guess I can share now, I went with the supercharged 624HP build. At the time in April, I was thinking getting the 525HP SC for 7k was pricey, so I figured on waiting for something better to come out.

I suppose if we had no delays getting these cars built, we never would have had the option for the 624HP version. The longer we waited, the more changes happened to the GT350 that I really wanted in the first place. Im excited, even if Im already getting phone calls from Sirius that my free 6 months have already run out. :hysterical:

Im flying out in the morning, picked up at the airport by SAI, go there for a noon delivery local time, and load that bad boy up and get back to the Alamo, her new home! :happy feet:

I guess I can share now, I went with the supercharged 624HP build. At the time in April, I was thinking getting the 525HP SC for 7k was pricey, so I figured on waiting for something better to come out.

I suppose if we had no delays getting these cars built, we never would have had the option for the 624HP version. The longer we waited, the more changes happened to the GT350 that I really wanted in the first place. Im excited, even if Im already getting phone calls from Sirius that my free 6 months have already run out. :hysterical:

Congrats Warren!

I do indeed hope she is everything you hoped for and MORE! :salute:

Have a safe and great trip!

Awesome...can't wait to see some pictures

Hey Warren, that's great. Are you getting the museum delivery? If so will that be on the Shelby Cam for all to watch? Let us know!

Also, since you've got your camera with you, how about sneaking in and taking a few pic's of of the other cars for us....mine's the white one, blue stripes...:hysterical:

John

considering Warren's flight gets into Vegas at 11:20, I will watch in amazement if he can make it there by Noonhysterical3.gif

Well, you know how easy it is to get around Vegas... If it's possible ANYWHERE, it's possible here.

Besides, I hear they're sending a limo with a Whipple 624HP tune.

Jer

LOL, I will post my ETA, so just be watching this thread around 11:50 PST

Warren, I'm so happy for you. Enjoy the day, soak it all in, take lots of pix... have FUN!

Jer

Im flying out in the morning, picked up at the airport by SAI, go there for a noon delivery local time, and load that bad boy up and get back to the Alamo, her new home! happy feet.gif

. :hysterical:

I thought all Shelby's were Girls or at least hot chics, so is the 350 a boy who is bad? :beerchug:

I bet you won't see Ozzy when you roll back into the Alamo................:eek5:

Im flying out in the morning, picked up at the airport by SAI, go there for a noon delivery local time, and load that bad boy up and get back to the Alamo, her new home! happy%20feet.gif

I thought all Shelby's were Girls or at least hot chics, so is the 350 a boy who is bad? :beerchug: I bet you won't see Ozzy when you roll back into the Alamo :eek5:

Archived