TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The other Mustang

moabman

Great pictures and you got Gunfighter which was the same P-51 I photographed in Houston! The best was the F-22 - I haven't been able to see one fly yet. They say the thrust vectoring is phenomenal. I wonder if they show it's true capabilities?

Here are a few more.

Kstrong - just remarkable. How did you shoot the pics of the fighters? From the ground?

Y'all need to post these pics in the Artist Among Us thread.

F-22 -- Oh, Daddy! :hyper:

Thanks, Ruf. All from the ground. The F22 Raptors just showed up. I was about a mile away when I shot them. They are sooooooo Fast.

Got a Nikon D2X with an 80-400mm VR and a 70 - 200mm VR Lens.

Here is the one that flew around the world. [

Moderators, can you put these photos in the right place, please? :rolleyes:

No bombs! The Snowbirds ( Canada's flight demo team ) take a little different approach. Instead of flying F 16s or F/A 18s, they fly their primary jet trainer. They fill the sky with these things and have formations as big as 9 planes. It makes for a very different show than the Blue Angels or Thunderbirds. They are old planes, however, and they don't have much range so they have to stop 6 times going from Houston back to Canada to refuel. They are fun to watch and the pilots and ground crew are really nice to talk to.

I don't know Tyson but I haven't really followed automobile photography that much. I'll google him and take a peek.

EDIT:

Very impressive! Loved his work at Laguna Seca

Tyson's home page with gallery

Thanks for the heads up :happy feet:

Mark,

Well I'm glad you liked his Laguna stuff but did you notice the airplane stuff....hello? :finger: That is what I wanted you to see, since that is how you started the thread! He has done some work on my cars and an event that I run. Horse related...so you will see those as well. Mik :hyper:

Mark,

Well I'm glad you liked his Laguna stuff but did you notice the airplane stuff....hello? :finger: That is what I wanted you to see, since that is how you started the thread! He has done some work on my cars and an event that I run. Horse related...so you will see those as well. Mik :hyper:

I saw the "airplane stuff" - Sean Tucker is one of the best show pilots out there and for him to pick Tyson to work with is a very big deal!

Archived