TEAM SHELBY FORUM

gt500 stock Brembo front brakes.

philip 87

In need of some knowledge from you GT500 owners. I purchased stock GT500 take off wheels and tires and now want to uprgade my brakes.

I am in the process of purchasing the front Brembo brake setup and I wanted to know what should

( the entire setup include). Obviously the rotors and calipers but I remember reading somewhere about shields.

I honestly don't know. I am hoping to purchase this setup and hopefully with only my basic knowledge and tools be able to swap out my stock brakes from GT-H and install the GT500 setup.

Someone here did tell me once that it was fairly easy to do.

Your advice is appreciated very much............Philip

• 2 months later...

In need of some knowledge from you GT500 owners. I purchased stock GT500 take off wheels and tires and now want to uprgade my brakes.

I am in the process of purchasing the front Brembo brake setup and I wanted to know what should

( the entire setup include). Obviously the rotors and calipers but I remember reading somewhere about shields.

I honestly don't know. I am hoping to purchase this setup and hopefully with only my basic knowledge and tools be able to swap out my stock brakes from GT-H and install the GT500 setup.

Someone here did tell me once that it was fairly easy to do.

Your advice is appreciated very much............Philip

M-2300-S 2005-2007 Mustang GT 14” Brake Upgrade Kit INSTRUCTION SHEET

This link shows everything in the kit

Andrew

Archived