TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Rear Lowering Kit

Poisnus

Alright gang,

First I am no means a suspension guy but I own a '09 convertible and would like to lower the rear to level the car out. What kit or means are available to accomplish this.

Thanks in advance!

Alright gang,

First I am no means a suspension guy but I own a '09 convertible and would like to lower the rear to level the car out. What kit or means are available to accomplish this.

Thanks in advance!

Cheapest way is a couple of fat chicks; they love going for a ride. ;)

Check into getting some coil-over dampers, or take a look at the FRPP springs for the coupe. FRPP - SVT Coupe Springs Using those on the 'vert will lower the back a bit more than the advertised amount. I believe those FRPP springs could be made by Eibach, and they may actually offer some "Pro-Kit" springs for a GT500 'vert. There are others making springs for both the GT500 and GT, that would likely work as well.

You may want to have a talk with Sam Strano: StranoParts. He can get you all set up. :)

Alright gang,

Thanks in advance!

It seems that H&R Rear lowering springs are designed to lower the rear of the car w/o any other mods and no compromise in the ride.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/60311-want-to-drop-the-rear-12-any-springs-for-that/

Archived