TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First Vehicle Deliveries

RogerS

Here is a shot of 3 of the first 4 vehicles lined up at Shelby American, Inc. in Las Vegas in process of final inspection prior to delivery and customer notification yesterday.

While it has been a long road you cannot imagine the site for visitors when there were able to see them staged in a row! It was quite a specacular event. At times we had trouble inspecting the vehicles due to the crowd that gathered. Cameras, cell phones, video, it was quite a sight. Pictured is #0003P, #0104, #0042

Also the first vehicle, #00350 was loaded on a transporter headed for Florida. Very busy day at Shelby and some very happy and excited customers. More to come. :)

IMG_4933.jpg

IMG_4929.jpg

IMG_4924.jpg

IMG_4857a.JPG

IMG_4870a.JPG

IMG_4933.jpg

IMG_4929.jpg

IMG_4924.jpg

IMG_4857a.JPG

IMG_4870a.JPG

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a shot of 3 of the first 4 vehicles lined up at Shelby American, Inc. in Las Vegas in process of final inspection prior to delivery and customer notification yesterday.

While it has been a long road you cannot imagine the site for visitors when there were able to see them staged in a row! It was quite a specacular event. At times we had trouble inspecting the vehicles due to the crowd that gathered. Cameras, cell phones, video, it was quite a sight. Pictured is #0003P, #0104, #0042

Also the first vehicle, #00350 was loaded on a transporter headed for Florida. Very busy day at Shelby and some very happy and excited customers. More to come. :)

Great looking Car! This is going to make some people super happy!

Hallelujah

Roger looks like I missed it by 2 days. They look great in pictures and unbelievable in person.

Thanks to you and Jeremy for the Hospitality. None of these cars had painted stripes in the rear?

Roger looks like I missed it by 2 days. They look great in pictures and unbelievable in person.

Thanks to you and Jeremy for the Hospitality. None of these cars had painted stripes in the rear?

Our pleasure and great to meet you. Hope all went well for you here. There were 2 vinyl stripe cars 2 painted. None of the painted cars selected the full rear fascia paint. All had the hood logo.

Roger

Anything worth having is worth waiting for and the new GT-350 is well worth the wait. Great job !!

I would assume "Prototype".

Correct!

Jer

Need some closeups of the cars, from what I could see they looked pretty good, glad the logos were changed/toned down.

I am still having issues with how the front bumper modification looks. I suspect this is one fast Mustang and handles great.

GG

Archived