TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Releases Final Specs on 600+ HP Option for GT350

Guest staff2

It is my understanding that the R code GT350 is going to be SCCA Homologated and naturally aspirated.

Thanks my West Coast and East Coast friends!! Randy and Michael, you guys are awesome, and I cant wait to run the next event side by side with you guys! :salute:

+1 After Chads report by phone of hius GREAT time in Texas, I think a family trip to a Shelby meet is in order. There are quite of few folks here I'd like to see again and meet for thbe first time!

You are going to freakin love that car!!!

Shelby on my man!

Well, many of us were hoping for an R package upgrade, and after trying every combination for license plates with gt350 with no luck, I managed to get 350R, so it would have made me a bit of a poser to have that on my 350 without it actually being a "R Package", so now that SA has named the 624hp tune the "R tune", my license plate is actually fitting. Right? Yes, I did sign up for the 624.

Okay guys, enough with the negative vibes here on the engine holding up to the boost....who gives a :censored:

Go big or go home...if I blow the engine, I'll buy a new one and build it right....either way, I plan on having a damn good time seeing if it will take the boost.

a crate 5.0 retails at 5800.00...tearing it down and building it right, another 2500.00....still a bargain compared to the 5.4.

:rockon:

Well said Warren and I couldn't agree more.

Well, the 624HP version has an R Tune, but no R package has been announced.

We have been requesting it though. Rear seat delete, roll cage, and maybe a better suspension would make my wishlist for that. Maybe they can offer that next April to coincide with the Boss LS edition release. :happy feet:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease-o-please-o-please-o-please.

Archived