Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Welcome George! This is a great place to visit and hang out, lots of good folks and good information!


About 3-6 months after Ford finishes the model year, they will offer certificates that have build information for you car. The cost is $45. You can go to http://www.fordperformancegroup.com/coolStuff/ to see what it looks like and how to order. I believe you will have to call them.


Also, you can register your Shelby. See the link in my signature. The registry is in its infancy, but should become a valuable resource in the future.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

George and J&DGT500


After you register your new Shelby in the Shelby American Registry be sure to request your Registry certificate thru the Shelby Store. The SAI Registry certificates are available for registered owners at no charge except for a small s&h fee. Click on the registry link in my signature line which will take you to the registry home page. There you will find a link to the registry certificates.



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...