TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT/SC Decals

2BIGFRED

Where can you purhase these at? The ones on the lower part of the car where it says Shelby GT. I am getting a SC put on my car and thought about getting the Shelby GT/SC decals put on instead of just the Shelby GT ones I have now

Where can you purhase these at? The ones on the lower part of the car where it says Shelby GT. I am getting a SC put on my car and thought about getting the Shelby GT/SC decals put on instead of just the Shelby GT ones I have now

Shelby Mod shops have to order the supercharger and install it for you at one of the mod shops, they won't sell you just the decal.

08sgt1289

Thats what I was thinking but worth a try I guess. I will just stay with my Shelby GT decal then :(

I believe some members have made their own stripes since they decided to install the supercharger themselves.

I'm saving up to get a whipple 550 HO installed at Tasca next summer! (Working a second job on the weekends) :drool:

I would ask around to see if anyone can give you some hints on how to make your own

08sgt1289

I believe some members have made their own stripes since they decided to install the supercharger themselves.

I'm saving up to get a whipple 550 HO installed at Tasca next summer! (Working a second job on the weekends) :drool:

I would ask around to see if anyone can give you some hints on how to make your own

08sgt1289

There is a place in town that does decals that look really good. I bet if I took my car by there they could make some that look just like the original ones. They do all the Police cars and things like that here. I may see if the will make a few with my CSM number too and put that on my car and unde my hood.

Now with these additions how do you add stuff to the registry or can you if its not done by Shelby?

There is a place in town that does decals that look really good. I bet if I took my car by there they could make some that look just like the original ones. They do all the Police cars and things like that here. I may see if the will make a few with my CSM number too and put that on my car and unde my hood.

Now with these additions how do you add stuff to the registry or can you if its not done by Shelby?

You can add it into the registry as "owner modified".

Try a Fast Signs shop

The font and size is Myriad Pro Bold Italic 163 pt

Take Care

Andrew

For $10,999.00 you'll get the GT/SC stripes package plus a brand new SC included in the price. Now that is a deal. ;)

Here is what I am going to do. For the guys that have the real GT/SC cars I am not putting that on my car. I didnt get it from Shelby so instead I am going to get the decal shop to make some that just says SUPERCHARGED and put them on the sides of the hood scoop. I read some posts on here about it and decided to do this and understand why someone may get upset for that so I decided since I was going to be different and get a roushcharger why not be different on the decals.

99% of the public thinks it's sc'd anyway i think lol, they get all confused when I clarify that it's not a gt500...

99% of the public thinks it's sc'd anyway

Isn't that the truth! At least that's what I told the wife to justify the blower. :hysterical:

• 3 weeks later...

In the old registry you could tell them that owner installed or s/c installed by joe bobs auto and guns etc...

even shelby sells a s/c'ed gas tank cover for the back. It sticks right on over the GT on the faux gas cap on the rear

even shelby sells a s/c'ed gas tank cover for the back. It sticks right on over the GT on the faux gas cap on the rear

That would be perfect. How many would you have to buy to get the 2 snakes with supercharger wriiten underthem. Is that pic the whole kit?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ok so here is a potentially dumb question. i am looking to buy an 07 shelby gt it has a super charger in it and a bunch of other stuff done to it. on the wheels there is the cobra emblem there is also a cobra emblem on the trunk cap and on the seats. i always thought the cobra was specifically for the shelby cobra, am i wrong? is the cobra just shelbys standard emblem because i have seen it a few other places as well. is it acceptable to have the cobra emblem on the shelby gt if its not a cobra? (im new)

here are some pics of the one im looking to buy opinions wanted

http://my.autorevo.com/revo/viewers/PopupViewer1.aspx?IID=3006587&PID=31266334

ok so here is a potentially dumb question. i am looking to buy an 07 shelby gt it has a super charger in it and a bunch of other stuff done to it. on the wheels there is the cobra emblem there is also a cobra emblem on the trunk cap and on the seats. i always thought the cobra was specifically for the shelby cobra, am i wrong? is the cobra just shelbys standard emblem because i have seen it a few other places as well. is it acceptable to have the cobra emblem on the shelby gt if its not a cobra? (im new)

The logo on the seats is the one that you'll see most on sgt's, the one on the trunk lock is usually for gt500's, but both are cool...

Pretty sure I've seen that car listed somewhere, and I remember it being a killer deal with all the mods, BUT be aware it's likely NOT a real GT/SC as the Paxton doesn't have the Shelby tag on it...

The Snake on the rear of the car is the Tiffany Cobra. The snakes in the interior is the Cobra that has become the snake for the SGT. It is originally off of the 69-70. Either has become accepted on the SGT.

Make note that the paxton on this car is a 2200, and was not offered as an available supercharger for the GT/SC package. Which would leave me to believe this is not a true GT/SC.

Chris

Archived