TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Im new but dont hate me for this :)

When i got this Shelby I told myself I was going to put on it what I liked not worry about what others said or anything. In the 4 weeks I have had her I have put these on

- SHELBY BRAKE LIGHT COVER

- TAIL LIGHT COVERS

- TURN SIGNAL COVERS

- TINT FOR THE REAR REFLECTORS

- REAR SIDE LOUVERS

- NEW CROSS DRILLED ROTORS ORDERED

- NOW THIS IS THE ONE PLEASE DONT HATE ME FOR IT--- A ROUSHCHARGER...... I JUST LOVE IT GUYS AND FEEL IT HAS THE HP I NEED BUT NOT TOO MUCH.

- GLOWSHIST GAUGES ON THE SIDE TO BE DIFFERENT INSTEAD OF GOING ON THE DASH

- BRAKE CALIBER COVERS WITH THE SHELBY SNAKE

My car already had tinted windows, Foose wheels, cobra emblems on grill and trunk, interior upgrades and so much suspension work I cant even list it all. Someone spent a lot of cash on the suspension.

I dont kow if anyone has the roushcharger let me know mine should be ready by Friday and im excited to try it out. I am going to post some pics of my car first chance I get. I love it and im goign to keep doing what im doing and putting stuff on I like.

I have been reading this board and I am a Mod on a lot of bodybuilding boards and compete. I can say this board reminds me of my boards everyone seems helpful and dont jump dont other peoples throat for things. I think I found my new car forum home. :)

If there are any other cool mods you guys can think of hit me up. My interior is maxed out with billet and I also have the engine dress up kit I forgot that

Enjoy the ride, and make it yours. I have a Saleen blower on my car. I will say sometimes I wish I would have gone with a Whipple/KB just to have it registered with one of those systems but performance wise they are all very similar. If I was going with a Roush system I would go with the TVS version.

Hey, one can't argue that Roush is pure Ford too! Welcome to the club! I think a Roush charged SGT would be cool.

Archived