TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Still making 40th?

I found a real nice 2007 vista blue w/ white stripe GT 500. Question: are they still converting and making the 40th package? I think the vista blue and silver stripes would be nice. I would have to sell my GT-H but I am considering this. I will call SAI on Monday as well.

I found a real nice 2007 vista blue w/ white stripe GT 500. Question: are they still converting and making the 40th package? I think the vista blue and silver stripes would be nice. I would have to sell my GT-H but I am considering this. I will call SAI on Monday as well.

The clock is ticking...............

http://www.shelbyautos.com/news.asp?id=58

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I heard previously that they were going to stop doing the 40th Anniversary Packages after 2010.

Could be a good car for GLENDA!!! The RED is the best!!!

Art said the White makes a great looking Super Snake, but seriously,

I Love the Hertz! :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I heard previously that they were going to stop doing the 40th Anniversary Packages after 2010.

Could be a good car for GLENDA!!! The RED is the best!!!

Art said the White makes a great looking Super Snake, but seriously,

I Love the Hertz! :)

The vista blue GT 500 sold for $32,000 with 2,000 + miles on it. I lagged and most likely not ment to be. I think I just need to keep the GT-H. You are correct the 40th wil stop in December 2010. See Steve's post # 2

Archived