TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New from Tn

2BIGFRED

Hey guys new to the forum and new owner of a 2007 Shelby Gt 07SGT1512. My car has some extra goodies like black foose wheels,interior upgrade,exterior upgrades I added in the past few weeks and my new roush charger that is being installed as we speak. I have had Mustangs in the past but this is my first Shelby and I am happy with it just needed a supercharger on it to make it complete for me. Well almost I plan on addding a lot of goodies :)

Hey guys new to the forum and new owner of a 2007 Shelby Gt 07SGT1512. My car has some extra goodies like black foose wheels,interior upgrade,exterior upgrades I added in the past few weeks and my new roush charger that is being installed as we speak. I have had Mustangs in the past but this is my first Shelby and I am happy with it just needed a supercharger on it to make it complete for me. Well almost I plan on addding a lot of goodies :)

Welcome Fred! Where in TN are you? I live in Memphis.

Welcome Fred! Where in TN are you? I live in Memphis.

Hey John, I sent you a PM a while ago about an idea I have using the red stripe material you have.

Did ya get it? It was around the time there where some changes on the forum.

Skip

Welcome to the Team Shelby forums and congrats on your new Shelby GT-C. Be sure to register your Shelby in the Shelby American Registry. There is a link to the registry below in my signature line. Once you've registered your Shelby don't forget to order a Shelby Registry Authenticity Certificate. These certificates are free to owners that have registered their Shelby with us. There is a link to these certificates on the registry homepage.

Steve

• 4 weeks later...

Archived