TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Pictures!

stevedm

Car finally showed up at the dealer today....2011 GT500, svtpp, glass roof, electronics, car cover...

I wasn't sure about the color combo when I ordered. I had never seen a Kona Blue in person. All I have to say is fantastic. Tons of metal flake (yes I know mica). Amazing in person.

DSCN4897.jpg

DSCN4869.jpg

DSCN4878.jpg

DSCN4871.jpg

DSCN4891.jpg

DSCN4880.jpg

DSCN4890.jpg

Great combo--i see the infamous rust is starting to show up under tha car.While its still early you could treat it with rust inhibitor and clear over it so it doesnt keep going.I did mine in June 09 and it still looks brand new , no rust

I agree, when I read the color combo Kona with red stripes in the order guide someone posted I gave it the old stink face, then after seeing Mulanzo's pics and now yours I'm digging it. Hope to see one in person and get some photographs. So far locally I've only seen a White 2010 w/ stripe delete and a 2011 Sterling Gray with Black stripes (non SVT of course having black stripes).

Great combo--i see the infamous rust is starting to show up under tha car.While its still early you could treat it with rust inhibitor and clear over it so it doesnt keep going.I did mine in June 09 and it still looks brand new , no rust

That's not rust, it's surface patina and it gives it character :superhero: !

Car looks sweet man, I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the glass roof, but it looks awesome! Congrats and have fun with her.

Archived