TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2011 guages

does anyone know what brand the A pillar gauge pod is for the 2011 super snake, where to get them and would they work with a 2009?

I think they might be SOS (speed of sound)

does anyone know what brand the A pillar gauge pod is for the 2011 super snake, where to get them and would they work with a 2009?

Here is a picture that I copied and pasted from a 2010 Super Snake. I would guess that they are the same for 2011. Maybe this picture is detailed enough to do some comparisions?

pic.jpg

R

great, that is what i was looking for, i wonder if it works with my 09. its a shame they didnt make it a one piece that replaced the stock one

I don't think that the A-pillar changed between the 2007-2009 and the 2010/2011 Mustang, but the interior trim and attaching points could have changed. If they are not the same, the listings should be different. My guess is that unless there is a color difference, it will work on the 2009 and earlier application, but that is only a guess.

R