TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New owner in AZ

DaGmen

Finally became a member of the Sehlby club last night!! Link below is to some quick photos with cell phone. Will post up better photos later after car has been cleaned up properly with Zaino.

Click here for Photos

Alright. Has been a little light with us AZ folks. Glad you are here. So? What area of the state are you locatef in?

Dirve on be safe and have fun

Jeff

Thanks! I live in Anthem.

I have a brother that lives in Anthem. I may have to send you a pm, when I head up that way, might be able to meet up. Lake Pleaseant area has some nice roads that the Shelby likes.

Jeff :happy feet:

I have a brother that lives in Anthem. I may have to send you a pm, when I head up that way, might be able to meet up. Lake Pleaseant area has some nice roads that the Shelby likes.

Jeff :happy feet:

Jeff:

I live right off a really nice "Shelby" type of road, I have already taken it out on there a couple of times and tasted the speed of the Shelby!!

I will keep an eye out for your PM.

Ash.

Sweet... another AZ member. I'm out in Tucson. Welcome to the site.

Hay Jeff are you still doing the breakfast meet tomorrow?

Yes I am. Due to my daughter is due on the same week as the 2011 Shelby Bash with our 2nd grandchild, there may be no bash for me, wouldn't miss the new arrival for anything. So, I will get to take part of the Terlingua Gang cruise that is comming from CA.

Vapor just completed all the new mods on Wickeds SGT. I have to see it in person. I am going to cruise east to lordsburg with them. After a brief stop there I will head back home. A good 150 miles of some fun and good people. Should be a nice time.

Gilbert said he and a few of the SAMC members may make it. I am bringing a few dozen donuts for anyone who wants em. Have to bait the bunny's. :hysterical:

Jeff:

I live right off a really nice "Shelby" type of road, I have already taken it out on there a couple of times and tasted the speed of the Shelby!!

I will keep an eye out for your PM.

Ash.

Ash,

If I recall, that run up the canyon from Sedona to Flagstaff is a great way to experience everything the Shelby has to offer. Miles of smiles ahead for you. Enjoy!

Welcome.

Good to have you aboard.

This TS website has a wealth of knowledge, both good and ..... well you can read for entertainment purposes. headscratch.gif

I am located in Tempe and attend the Scottsdale Pavillions Saturday car show regularly during the cooler months.

Thanks everyone!

I took the car out last night, after dark, for some "spirited" driving!! As I was traveling and enjoying the rumble created by my right foot, I quickly glanced at the gauges and noticed the MPG at 13.0. I turned to my friend in the car and said only 13 MPG but who cares when I'm getting about 113 SMILES PER GALLON!! :happy feet:

• 2 weeks later...

Here is photo of the car taken today, after my Zaino treatment.

Started yesterday afternoon with, wash, clay bar, wash, polish and wax. Followed by a second coat of polish and wax today. The photo was taken before the second coat was applied.

I will post up some more later.

post-29172-094292200 1286764730_thumb.jpg

post-29172-094292200 1286764730_thumb.jpg

Sweet... another AZ member. I'm out in Tucson. Welcome to the site.

Hay Jeff are you still doing the breakfast meet tomorrow?

Frank,

Was a good time, some nice cars, Are you going to the Welcome Back Heros on the 16th at U of A Mall. We need to see if we can get our new Team Shelby Member to come and join us. Will be fun and for a good cause.

Frank,

Was a good time, some nice cars, Are you going to the Welcome Back Heros on the 16th at U of A Mall. We need to see if we can get our new Team Shelby Member to come and join us. Will be fun and for a good cause.

Yup, I'll be there. The club will be meeting at the Safeway food store at Broadway and Campbell Ave (south of the Gas Station) and and leave by 10am to roll in together.

Here is the address to Safeway if you want to map it.

1940 East Broadway Boulevard

Tucson, AZ 85719

See you there.

Frank

Archived