TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Spotted in Las Vegas!! Audi R8's

cgoeschel

Took my wife out for dinner tonight at Monte Lago at Lake Las Vegas. As I was turning in I noticed a european plated R8 turn in front of me and go into the very bottom of the parking garage. After dinner we took a ride to the bottom and guess what we found? How about no less than 50 R8's all parked in rows for some magazine shoots and press intros. I tried to snap a couple of quick camera phone pics, but was quickly told to leave!

Sorry for the crappy camera phone pic. They were lined up to the left and right of the one shown and all the cars in the far distance are R8's as well. These cars look to be pretty bad ass!

untitledlo5.png

Took my wife out for dinner tonight at Monte Lago at Lake Las Vegas. As I was turning in I noticed a european plated R8 turn in front of me and go into the very bottom of the parking garage. After dinner we took a ride to the bottom and guess what we found? How about no less than 50 R8's all parked in rows for some magazine shoots and press intros. I tried to snap a couple of quick camera phone pics, but was quickly told to leave!

Sorry for the crappy camera phone pic. They were lined up to the left and right of the one shown and all the cars in the far distance are R8's as well. These cars look to be pretty bad ass!

untitledlo5.png

Yes, it is very nice car. I used to have Audi TT.

Archived