TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wrecked Mustangs

stripnzinc

They are never the same after they been hit. I had a close call this weekend. An old lady ran a stop light and if my wife wouldn't have yelled watch out she wouldv'e broadsided me for sure. Fortunately I was able to swerve and get out of the way. Poor woman didn't have a clue she did anything wrong.

makes you wonder why some of these people are still allowed to drive. I was behind an elderly lady the other day and all of a sudden she started driving half way off the road on the right side, she was hitting all kinds of trash on the side of the road. She even kicked up a road kill racoon that was in the gravel. Luckily she never hit anything major when she finally made a right turn I could see were the car had scratches down the side from other incidents. She had no clue what she was doing.

• 3 months later...

That is really sad! A couple of SGTs there!

How does this happen

414stang1lk6.jpg

I would guess power on drifts on wet pavement in an open airstrip that got less open as the car drifted more than the inexperienced driver thought, followed by target fixation on the landing gear...

All I see is dead people.....

Too many years in the fire dept.

The cars destruction is bad from a car guys point of view, But it's the folks inside the cars that make me cringe.

Drive safe. And may no one ever rear end you sitting at a traffic light.

All I see is dead people.....

Too many years in the fire dept.

The cars destruction is bad from a car guys point of view, But it's the folks inside the cars that make me cringe.

Drive safe. And may no one ever rear end you sitting at a traffic light.

Happened to us this May. We were at the stop light and the driverin front of us kept on looking at their phone rather than moving with the rest of the traffic. We couldn't move, I took my foot off the brake just in time for the truck to hit us from behind at 45 MPH; we were still at a dead stop. We were in a 300M. I couldn't believe all the doors opened & closed normal afterward. The cars today are designed very well compared to even 10 years ago.

Jonj

post-18629-0-24669300-1294020257_thumb.jpg

post-18629-0-14566600-1294020267_thumb.jpg

post-18629-0-24669300-1294020257_thumb.jpg

post-18629-0-14566600-1294020267_thumb.jpg

Archived