TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any idea when we can order 07's?

acsteele

I was all set to find or order a 06 GT, but we found out about the power passenger seat, and new colors, and decided to wait for the 07.

My company is a ford partner, so I get X plan, and I have all of my options picked out. I am all set to order MY 'stang and waiting to order is killing me!

Order bank is open!

I ordered mine this morning! :D

Grabber Orange GT Premium

5 speed w/3.55 gears

18" polished wheels

So, are black LeMans stripes going to make it as loud as the Shaker 1000?

I've owned several new Fords, but this is the first car I have ever ordered. I have wanted a Mustang since I was a kid, and last year I worked about 1400 hours overtime, so I deserve it, right?

The wife and I are really looking forward to this, and my kid is looking forward to it, because she gets my '05 F150 STX (Nice 1st vehical for a 16 year old!)

Does anyone have an idea of the invoice and msrp costs of the options, or when I can expect to see them? I have all the codes for the options I want and am ready to order, but being a insufficiently-paid firefighter I'm not willing to pay retail for it! My local dealership told me they can order it now, but would not give me a price. I don't want to get bent over the dealer's desk, so I need some ammo before I go the bargaining battle. Can anyone help me out?

Does anyone have an idea of the invoice and msrp costs of the options, or when I can expect to see them? I have all the codes for the options I want and am ready to order, but being a insufficiently-paid firefighter I'm not willing to pay retail for it! My local dealership told me they can order it now, but would not give me a price. I don't want to get bent over the dealer's desk, so I need some ammo before I go the bargaining battle. Can anyone help me out?

Pricing is not yet available and probably won't be for at least another month. YOu could have your dealer price it out as an 06 and agree on a price based on that set of figures + whatever the actual price increase is and any other options not available this year. We do that all the time for customers.

Archived