TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pics of Valve covers and STB

BoneDoc

post-2947-083056400 1285543245_thumb.jpg

post-2947-022800900 1285543252_thumb.jpg

post-2947-055763800 1285543258_thumb.jpg

post-2947-032499400 1285543267_thumb.jpg

post-2947-027605000 1285543273_thumb.jpg

Gonna take a road racing course next month so I decided to get the STB to stiffen the front end.

easy install. fit well. no rubbing issues.

before/after pics above.

I see you went with the polished one as i did.Was not happy with it STB fit great but polish job was not very even,how was yours

I see you went with the polished one as i did.Was not happy with it STB fit great but polish job was not very even,how was yours

Is that STB polished? or natural alum.? My polished STB seems to be more reflective....................

Picture1719-2.jpg

My SS coil covers on on the way...........

R

Where at, or which one?

Phill

Thanks guys

its aluminum finish... thought it would match the billet reservoirs better.

Phill I'm taking the 3 day licensing course with go4itracing at pikes peak raceway with mike pettiford... in october. he's got a great reputation. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks guys

its aluminum finish... thought it would match the billet reservoirs better.

Phill I'm taking the 3 day licensing course with go4itracing at pikes peak raceway with mike pettiford... in october. he's got a great reputation. I'll let you know how it goes.

Doc - I noticed that you matched the STB to your Shelby coolant tanks. It is those little details that either bring it all together under the hood,................... or not so much. It looks Great!!

R

That's the old PPIR down in Fountain, right? It's literally right down the road from me.

I've been waiting for someone to take that one. I keep thinkin' about going out there on a weekend to spectate and see how the classes are. Richard Petty Driving Experience is out there now, too. If we're talking about the same track.

Pueblo Motorsports park also has a road course (and a Drag Strip). We raced Quarter Midgets out there and a couple of times our schedule put us on the same day as the Drags and the Road Race. I've wanted to hit the drag strip down there too.

When in October are you taking your class? I'll be in Cali. for the last half of the month. If the timing is right, I'll see if I can get out there to watch.

Or is "PIkes Peak Raceway" the one up in Erie?

I did a class at Laguna Seca and it was a BLAST. You will leave wanting more track time...which motivates you into taking the "experienced" class for a LOT more money! lol

Later,

Phill

Archived