TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Question for tall guys....

SVTL

I know I could probably go to a dealer and sit in a GT or something but I figured I'd ask you guys. I'm a little under 6'4" and I'm wondering how I'll fit in the Shelby. So, any of you taller guys want to post how comfortable you are I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

I know I could probably go to a dealer and sit in a GT or something but I figured I'd ask you guys. I'm a little under 6'4" and I'm wondering how I'll fit in the Shelby. So, any of you taller guys want to post how comfortable you are I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

SVTL

welcome to the board.

I am 6'4" and 220# and fit fine. You will NOT be able to get anyone (not even a small child) in the seat behind you, though! I know there are a few other guys on this board in the "big and tall" club.... hopefully some others will chime in as well.

I am 6'5" in shoes. I drive a vert fo the extra space but I am very comfortable. I am also 285-290 and find the seats very comfortable. My neighbor is 6'6" or so and he loves driving my car too - he thinks he fits perfect but I think he looks a little cramped.

I felt a bit cramped in the coupe but not too bad. I think about 6'3" is the limit for one of them though.

I am 6'5" in shoes. I drive a vert fo the extra space but I am very comfortable. I am also 285-290 and find the seats very comfortable. My neighbor is 6'6" or so and he loves driving my car too - he thinks he fits perfect but I think he looks a little cramped.

I felt a bit cramped in the coupe but not too bad. I think about 6'3" is the limit for one of them though.

Yes, I can attest to ice's size...as I've met him. And...he used to be a boxer. Therefore, next time I go out drinking, I'll take him for a body guard. :hysterical2: I can call people names like poop dog, loose nut boy, acorn poster boy, chrome nuts wilbur, RUF-a-roni, and so on...and if they don't like it...they can talk to my body guard. :hysterical2:

P.S. My body is not worth guarding. :hysterical:

6'4" 290+. No space worries what so ever. Legroom and the lateral ass space in the seat is terrific. Right knee is very close to, but does not touch dash panel.

I never realized how short the wheel base was/is on my 87' LX. I had a rude awaking when I drove it for the last time about a week ago. It was a very, very tight fit compared to the Shelby. I guess that I must have just ignored the crampness of the seating area and enjoyed the car anyway.

I'm 6 7" 295 should I be worried, I ordered a convertible and a coupe

I think you will enjoy the vert a lot more. I'm sure you will be able to squeeze into the hard top but I'll be shocked if you findit as easy to drive around in. You'll be OK in the vert though (even with the top up) just makesure to lower that power seat all the way.

Archived