TEAM SHELBY FORUM

19x11 offset

jrhsvt

I want to go with 19x11 rims for my 2010 gt500. Does anyone know what offset/backspacing is required for this to work? I'm thinking of going with the Nitto Invo 325's. I know that it's a possibility that I may need to do some light trimming of the bumpstop; I just don't want the tire sticking out of the fender.

I've read on here that people have done it, but I'm having trouble finding exactly which offset and backspacing to use.

i'm thinking my ideal setup at this point would be 19"x11.5" rims with nitto invo 345/30zr19 for rear and 19"x9.5 rims with nitto invo 285/35zr19 for front. i've seen people on ts run 335's in rear before. inflated tire height is right at 27" for both. just like you, will probably have to trim bump stop. traction with these cars is key. i would love to be able to get rid of the drag radials and have enough meat out back to get get traction with a 2nd gear romp! my car is totally set up for straight line at this point...have to start working on handling! anybody know if the invo 325 or 345 will keep the power to the road?

i'm thinking my ideal setup at this point would be 19"x11.5" rims with nitto invo 345/30zr19 for rear and 19"x9.5 rims with nitto invo 285/35zr19 for front. i've seen people on ts run 335's in rear before. inflated tire height is right at 27" for both. just like you, will probably have to trim bump stop. traction with these cars is key. i would love to be able to get rid of the drag radials and have enough meat out back to get get traction with a 2nd gear romp! my car is totally set up for straight line at this point...have to start working on handling! anybody know if the invo 325 or 345 will keep the power to the road?

How did you determine what offset and backspacing to use in order to not have the tires stick out from under the back fenders? Or are you at that point yet?

How did you determine what offset and backspacing to use in order to not have the tires stick out from under the back fenders? Or are you at that point yet?

i'm not at that point yet. however, a ts member has ccw sp500 18" rims...they are 11" wide with 52mm offset. i forget the thread, but i wrote down the info so i wouldn't forget it for possible future reference. i'm not sure how much difference, if any, it will make comparing an 18" rim to a 19" rim.

Archived