TEAM SHELBY FORUM

RPRETZEL--It's 2/14

Jbahoffman

Judy, I was able to get some info. for Kitty today. It was not what he wanted to hear, but it gave him another month to shoot for. I was hoping the news would be better. Rob

This note is from Rick's Dealer's Zone Mgr:

No update available. Based on the Select Whsle conference call today, I can't schedule 2nd Qtr (April - June) production until weeks March 19 and March 26. Plus we won't know the April production numbers until after the April whsle conference call next month.

Judy, I was able to get some info. for Kitty today. It was not what he wanted to hear, but it gave him another month to shoot for. I was hoping the news would be better. Rob

This note is from Rick's Dealer's Zone Mgr:

No update available. Based on the Select Whsle conference call today, I can't schedule 2nd Qtr (April - June) production until weeks March 19 and March 26. Plus we won't know the April production numbers until after the April whsle conference call next month.

Thanks Grabber!!!!!!!!

I'm also axiously awaiting my GO shelby which is still on mat hold!

Was hoping for good news today :banghead:

But,what i dont understand is this--------i thought the new year production starts the beginning of June??

How can Q2 be april,may JUNE.........i thought more like march,april,may??????

Am i wrong????

Thank you!

Judy

Thanks Grabber!!!!!!!!

But,what i dont understand is this--------i thought the new year production starts the beginning of June??

Am i wrong????

Thank you!

Judy

Judy, I am not exactly sure about your quarter question, but I think Q1 is Jan - Mar. And Q2 is April - June. I bet you that Five - Oh B knows. You might send him a PM and he would clear it up for you.

Thanks Grabber!!!!!!!!

Am i wrong????

Thank you!

Judy

I'm confused Judy...why would you think Q2 would start in March? Jan/Feb/Mar = Q1 Apr/May/Jun = Q2. Are you saying this because production started in early June...and you're counting 3-month periods from there? Don't do it that way...just use calendar months.

Dave

Thanks Grabber!!!!!!!!

Am i wrong????

Thank you!

Judy

Yep...April/May/June it is. That means it's very possible people may be recieving their 2008s before us Q2 folks get our 2007s. I don't like it, but what can you do?

(Thanks for updating everyone for me, Rob. And thanks for all your help!)

Yep...April/May/June it is. That means it's very possible people may be recieving their 2008s before us Q2 folks get our 2007s. I don't like it, but what can you do?

(Thanks for updating everyone for me, Rob. And thanks for all your help!)

I don't think that's possible is it? They must end production of one model year before they start production of the next. Maybe I'm all screwed up, it wouldn't be the first time. But I've never seen a new model year show up before the last model year, in the same make and model anyway.

I don't think that's possible is it? They must end production of one model year before they start production of the next. Maybe I'm all screwed up, it wouldn't be the first time. But I've never seen a new model year show up before the last model year, in the same make and model anyway.

My reply was a bit of tongue-in-cheek. Based on the quality & shipping delays we've seen, a 2007 built in May might not be delivered to the dealer until June or July.

It probably is possible with the high power dealers getting the little guys shoved to the bottom of the pile. Not the news I was wanting to hear.

Archived