TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT-H Floor mats?

jgib627

Hi guys : I like the Shelby GT-H floor mats that I see everytime I log in at the top of the GT-H page... BUT.. Everytime I click on it it to view it says 'page no longer exists'.. !? Ive also looked online at the Shelby store and cant find these ones listed either? Whats going on... Anyone know? (I wanted to know price and if the GT-H & Snake is embroided in Gold?) Thanks. Jon

Hi guys : I like the Shelby GT-H floor mats that I see everytime I log in at the top of the GT-H page... BUT.. Everytime I click on it it to view it says 'page no longer exists'.. !? Ive also looked online at the Shelby store and cant find these ones listed either? Whats going on... Anyone know? (I wanted to know price and if the GT-H & Snake is embroided in Gold?) Thanks. Jon

unfortunatly alot of the gt-h stuff is produced in limited supplies. i would call them to see if product is still avalible my guess is that it would be. hope that is helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/z4-1.htm

And if the above link doesn't work:

Go to the Shelby store.

Click on 'Shelby parts'.

Click on 'Interior: Floor Mats'.

Click on 'Shelby Premium Floor Mats'.

You can then view and choose between the different types, including GT-H.

The price depends on whether you want just the floor mats or the truck mat as well.

Yes, they are embroidered in gold thread.

Here's a picture of them in my car. Excuse the odd angle, I should have moved the seat all the way back to get a better pic.

shelby08.jpg

Very cool - thanks! Ordering them now...

Just about everytime when I open the Forum and see the mats I want to buy them. And finally - thanks to this Topic - I have just ordered them. So now I just have to wait when they will arrive in Europe. Hopefully before the snow comes ... ;)

Another choice for the 2006 GT-H owners are the Shelby GT-H 40th Anniversary mats and trunk mat. Black with two Gold stripes, Carroll Shelby signature and "40 the anniversary" badging. . Shelby Store part number Z4-FMS-GTH-40. I ordered a set but have not received them as yet. Cost is $229, but with the matching trunk mat and the "40th anniversary" badging seems not too bad. Should add a little color to the stock interior.

Another choice for the 2006 GT-H owners are the Shelby GT-H 40th Anniversary mats and trunk mat. Black with two Gold stripes, Carroll Shelby signature and "40 the anniversary" badging. . Shelby Store part number Z4-FMS-GTH-40. I ordered a set but have not received them as yet. Cost is $229, but with the matching trunk mat and the "40th anniversary" badging seems not too bad. Should add a little color to the stock interior.

Those must be new, I hadn't seen them before. I see they have a version without the 40th badging for the 2007 cars now as well. Hmmm... I like those too! They used to make a set that just had 'Shelby GT-H' embroidered on them, but they aren't available anymore. I might have to get a set of these new ones to have on hand if I ever need them before they dissapear as well.

Those must be new, I hadn't seen them before. I see they have a version without the 40th badging for the 2007 cars now as well. Hmmm... I like those too! They used to make a set that just had 'Shelby GT-H' embroidered on them, but they aren't available anymore. I might have to get a set of these new ones to have on hand if I ever need them before they dissapear as well.

I believe you are right. I try to buy Shelby parts more than the other aftermarket stuff, even if higher priced. I just ordered a gauge set for my SGT as well. I even save the boxes and Shelby invoices on every part I buy from the Shelby store. The mat designs come and go, so the 40th Anniversary GT-H mats were a must. I've kept my GT-H exactly as received from SAI so the mats with the gold striping will add a little color to the drab stock interior. They only come out for shows though.

I can't seem to go to the Shelby Store web site without buying, just don't want to miss out I guess.

The 40th mats have been available for some time. Bought mine in 2008. Very nice and great quality IMO.

Archived