TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hawaii Five-O... the remake

For those of you that may have missed the season premier this past Monday night, it looks like the new Hawaii Five-O series pilot is being re-broadcast on Saturday 9/25 at 8pm on the CBS network

It's also on the CBS Website for viewing on demand right now. Hawaii Five-O - Pilot Episode

I might watch it, just to hear and see the mustang.

Just finished watching the pilot episode...it wasn't too bad. Not too much of the mustang in it.

I'm not too crazy about the choice of actor that's playing the lead role. Nothing special...and I thought he might need to be a bit older. Just seems like the dime a dozen good looking man actor. And where's the trademark hair?

The rest of the cast seem to work very well however.

Saw that. Yuk! Needs to get back into Danny's 5.0 on 5-0!

Rather strange...I thought car companies had a contract with shows...meaning that they would use all Ford products or Chevy, etc. Maybe they'll race cars at some point.

I don't know about that show though..it's okay..but I don't think it will last very long. That lead guy..just doesn't do it - too cookie cutter.

At least the season premiere of "House" was on last night. Nothing new..but still entertaining. And is it me or does every initial diagnosis seem to be "Amyloidosis" or "Sarcoidosis"? Maybe not every..but quite often!

Archived