TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SA FINISHES SHELBY GT500 427 SUPER SNAKE AND 40TH ANNIVERSARY PACKAGES

GT500-07

Most important lines from the press release:

...the company is nearing completion of its Shelby GT500 40h Anniversary and 427 Super Snake packages. The company will schedule completion for these two popular post title programs by the end of 2010. Customers can still order the few remaining packages until the remaining packages are sold out.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Now that the 427 package is over, does this mean it sold out before the deadline or did SA decide to close it early? I was considering getting the interior seat package at a later date, is this still possible?

gt, since no one has responded to date; I believe that there was an upgrade package developed rather recently for the 427 package owners (?) so I would suspect that if you have a 427 package you should still be able to get the interior package.

Maybe send Roger a PM?

Now that the 427 package is over, does this mean it sold out before the deadline or did SA decide to close it early? I was considering getting the interior seat package at a later date, is this still possible?

Probably best if you give the sales department a phone call at 702-942-7325. They will have the answers to your questions.

Steve

Archived